Axiom Home Page
Posted By: St_PatGuy Just shake your head and walk away - 06/23/07 04:25 AM
Amazing new audio tweak.

Here'sthe ad on Audiogon.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Just shake your head and walk away - 06/23/07 05:50 AM
Sean, I'm sure that many audiophiles who already are well-equipped with magic wires will appreciate the opportunities Machina Dynamica offers to upgrade their sound. The only problem may be deciding(after they've done the "Teleportation Tweak")whether to go next with the "Brilliant Pebbles" to get rid of that nasty comb-filtering, the "Outlet Covers" to replace the bad-sounding ones on the wall now, or the "Clever Little Clock" to help with some of their lousy CDs.
Posted By: bridgman Re: Just shake your head and walk away - 06/23/07 01:58 PM
I don't know. For $60 it's cheaper than upgrading your tweeters.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Just shake your head and walk away - 06/23/07 02:20 PM
I never cease to be amazed by how gullible our species is.
Posted By: PaulM Re: Just shake your head and walk away - 06/23/07 02:29 PM
or how other members of our species will do or say anything to fleece the pockets of their kind.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Just shake your head and walk away - 06/23/07 03:05 PM
I thought that it was a joke, for sure. Then I remembered all the other little things Machina Dynamica sells. Aye carumba.

I still can't believe it. And, I bet there are list of people who have already made the magical phone call.

Very, very sad, indeed.
Posted By: zhimbo Re: Just shake your head and walk away - 06/23/07 09:37 PM
I see that it helps BOTH audio AND video, too. Hell, they might as well sell it as an impotency cure while they're at it.

Machina Dynamica aren't even trying to have even the tiniest shred of plausibility anymore, are they? The chips and pebbles and what have you at least have an actual physical presence. This new thing is just...tacky.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Just shake your head and walk away - 06/24/07 12:51 AM
It's a beautiful scam. You can't go after them through BBB, because of this simple response: "Obviously your ears aren't good enough to hear it."
Posted By: LT61 Re: Just shake your head and walk away - 06/24/07 03:00 AM
JohnK,

Are you saying, you don't trust the A/B blind tests those "clever little clock" owners did?

I don't think even the "magic wires" crowd (which I am a proud member of ) would fall for those extreme, rip-off examples.
© Axiom Message Boards