Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Stereoguy99 The only Luck I've had lately is BAD!!! - 08/14/07 03:40 PM
Hello: I was planning several upgrades TV, Speakers ,however I just found out I have shingles and an infection in my right eye from the bloody shingles so everything is on hold as the time frame I've been given to heal and recover from this crap could be as long as 2 months. Could be longer as being type 2 Diabetic could add compilations so when I'm better I'll be back online.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: The only Luck I've had lately is BAD!!! - 08/14/07 04:31 PM
Bruce, my thoughts and prayers will be with you man, get well soon. At first I thought you had to re-roof your house when you mentioned shingles! Wow, hang in there buddy.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: The only Luck I've had lately is BAD!!! - 08/14/07 05:10 PM
Bruce, I expect to see you back in short order. In the meantime, take it easy, try not to scratch, and keep the antihistamine cream handy.
Posted By: Ajax Re: The only Luck I've had lately is BAD!!! - 08/14/07 07:01 PM
Sorry to hear about this, Bruce. I had a very minor case of shingles once. Not fun. Did you have chicken pox when young?
Posted By: Wid Re: The only Luck I've had lately is BAD!!! - 08/14/07 08:38 PM

I would like to wish you a get well soon. It sure does suck, big time, when we get ill.
Take care, Bruce. Hope to see you back soon.
Thanks guys it is been a upsetting few days but hopefully there is not any long term damage to my eye. Thanks for the well wishes it helps. I'll be on here from time to time when my eyes allow me to be.
Hey Bruce:
Just saw this thread; Hope you're better soon! Use this as an opportunity to justify that new Axiom amp; It'll give you something to look forward to and you'll deserve it!

Leave this post open on your monitor for when the S.O. walks by....
© Axiom Message Boards