Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV "Gaping Hole Found in Universe" - 08/27/07 12:04 AM
From DailyTech:

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=8598

The other universes are laughing at us.
Posted By: JohnK Re: "Gaping Hole Found in Universe" - 08/27/07 02:16 AM
Naw Charles, that's so far from our own galaxy(6-10 billion light years)that they can't possibly think that we screwed up. Of course, maybe a few million intelligent civilizations that were a lot closer to that used too much hair spray and knocked a big hole in the cosmic radiation level.
Posted By: Murph Re: "Gaping Hole Found in Universe" - 08/27/07 02:53 PM
Is it a coincidence that the largest hole in the universe is in a constellation with the word 'anus' in it's name? "Eridanus"
Posted By: Mojo Re: "Gaping Hole Found in Universe" - 08/27/07 03:09 PM
. A very fitting name. That was the river of Hades in Greek mythology. Maybe the hole leads straight to hell.
Posted By: Ajax Re: "Gaping Hole Found in Universe" - 08/27/07 06:33 PM
There are those who would posit that we are already there and that the hole, perhaps, leads to a better place.
Posted By: Mojo Re: "Gaping Hole Found in Universe" - 08/27/07 08:17 PM
"There are those who would posit that we are already" in hell.

Very true for those who don't live their lives consciously and with conscience.
Posted By: Ajax Re: "Gaping Hole Found in Universe" - 08/27/07 08:21 PM
A bit of an oversimplification, but point taken. I hope you did not assume that I was among "those" who take the above mentioned position.
Posted By: CV Re: "Gaping Hole Found in Universe" - 08/28/07 03:00 AM
I wonder if anyone has sold it on eBay already. "You may have thought you paid something for nothing before, but this is genuine nothing."
Posted By: pmbuko Re: "Gaping Hole Found in Universe" - 08/28/07 03:37 AM
Quote:

Is it a coincidence that the largest hole in the universe is in a constellation with the word 'anus' in it's name? "Eridanus"

Teh Universe can have goatse?
© Axiom Message Boards