Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV Missing members - 09/09/07 08:29 AM
I realize people having lives is the easy answer, but does anyone know specifically why some of the previously very active members haven't posted in a while (some whiles longer than others)? Off the top of my head, I'm thinking of sushi, craigsub, Tharkun, and BruceH. People have alluded to things about craigsub, but I don't really know anything, and I see the other names a lot in older posts, and they seemed very willing to participate and help in the discussions. I'm just curious. Also, what members are you missing?
Posted By: RickF Re: Missing members - 09/09/07 01:59 PM
Quote:

Also, what members are you missing?

None, so far ... I still have my member.

Posted By: Spoiler Re: Missing members - 09/09/07 02:33 PM
Beat me to it.
Posted By: CV Re: Missing members - 09/09/07 03:46 PM
Ha ha, why did I know you guys would take it there?
Posted By: duckman Re: Missing members - 09/09/07 05:47 PM
I'm actualy a little concerned about Tharkun. He'd already had a heart attack before and seemed to just disappear.Hope he's okay. I really enjoyed his equipment reviews and pics of his cats.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Missing members - 09/09/07 07:17 PM
I think he had a bit of a falling out with Axiom. He did end up replacing his M80s with Rockets, as well.
Posted By: TCorzett Re: Missing members - 09/09/07 07:17 PM
Quote:

I'm actualy a little concerned about Tharkun. He'd already had a heart attack before and seemed to just disappear.Hope he's okay. I really enjoyed his equipment reviews and pics of his cats.

He did a audition for me in May. He seemed to be good... then again I had no point of reference. The cats were running around the whole time I was there.

-Todd...
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Missing members - 09/10/07 01:30 AM
He is fine, have talked to him a few times over the phone, as do a few others on this forum. As most of us know these forums can take away from our regular lives, at least that is what my wife always says. Dennis keeps busy, but he still owns EP600's...
Posted By: Tharkun Re: Missing members - 09/10/07 09:28 PM
I heard a rumor this morning about this thread, so a few quick words.

1) Still alive and doing well, did have a second heart attack back in Feb......this is getting to be no fun.
2) No falling out with Axiom products, still using the 600's and W3's, replaced with Rockets because I wanted wood.
3) As Randy mentioned, as usual have a lot of projects going on and to little time.

If there is interest I'll make a longer posts and toss up some pics of what has been taking up my free time.
Thanks for the good words and I really appreciate being thought of.
Posted By: BrenR Re: Missing members - 09/10/07 10:00 PM
Quote:

1) Still alive and doing well, did have a second heart attack back in Feb......this is getting to be no fun.

I blame the fact you're all heart! Seriously, though... sorry to hear.

Quote:

2) No falling out with Axiom products, still using the 600's and W3's, replaced with Rockets because I wanted wood.

Wanted wood... I'm leaving that alone.

Quote:

If there is interest I'll make a longer posts and toss up some pics of what has been taking up my free time.

Get her permission first.

Bren R.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Missing members - 09/10/07 10:06 PM
Your jokes for #2 and #3 contradict each other, Bren..

Dennis, please, by all means bring us up to date.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Missing members - 09/10/07 11:45 PM
Yikes, take care of yourself, Dennis! Glad to hear you are doing well, but quit it with the heart attack thing already. Enough!!
Posted By: duckman Re: Missing members - 09/11/07 12:59 AM
Glad to hear you're ok. Be sure to include the cats in a pic or 2, those guys are too cool.
Posted By: CV Re: Missing members - 09/11/07 03:10 AM
Dennis! I don't even know you, but I know some of your posts. It's nice to see another one, and it would be great to see pictures of whatever you're vaguely referring to.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Missing members - 09/11/07 03:59 AM
Dennis,
Great to hear from you again, I hope you drop around a little more often when you have the time. You have certainly been missed.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Missing members - 09/12/07 05:16 AM
Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus, Dennis. I've always enjoyed and appreciated your contributions. Be well.
Posted By: Tharkun Re: Missing members - 05/20/08 09:41 PM
Just a quick hi to all, hope all are doing well. \:\)
Posted By: Ajax Re: Missing members - 05/20/08 09:47 PM
IT LIVES!

(Just kidding. Dennis and I talk, by phone, all the time. )
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Missing members - 05/20/08 10:21 PM
Whoa!!
Posted By: dllewel Re: Missing members - 05/20/08 10:58 PM
Double-Whoa!!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Missing members - 05/21/08 12:31 AM
Nice to see ya Dennis. \:\)
Posted By: BrenR Re: Missing members - 05/21/08 08:35 AM
Wow, Dennis... do you only come log in after each heart attack or what?

Good to see you, friend!

Bren R.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Missing members - 05/21/08 07:32 PM
<double-take> \:D
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Missing members - 05/21/08 07:35 PM
Welcome back, man. Glad to see you're still in prime form. ;\)
© Axiom Message Boards