Axiom Home Page
Wow. One of my friend, equipped with the whole Paradigm Signature series and the amps required to power these beasts has just left my appartment. Although we both agreed (I agree too) that his system has some edge over the Axioms, the Axioms are VERY good (please remember that he paid over 23K for his system, changing FOUR TIMES amps because they could not power the speakers properly).

So, I guess this a a win-win situation. He left knowing he had the better system (except for the EP-500 that he considers superior to his much belvoved Paradigm)... but he had a tear in his eyes that he may have paid too much for what he really wanted while AXIOM already existed at the time. So he is virily happy, and I am laughing!
He can sell it, buy the Axioms, and still have money left over to buy some property in eastern Europe.
Yeah! Until 6 months ago, that was what I wanted to buy. After reading 7-8 reviews putting that "unknown" Axiom company nose-to-nose with the up-to-that-point-for-me "the big boys", I got intrigued... and saved a s..t load of money! (I started with VP-150, then Qs-8... to convince mysel without going bankrupt)

So, here I am: how is eastern Europre nowadays? I speak I little hungarian if that can help bring the price down?
Quote:

So, here I am: how is eastern Europre nowadays? I speak I little hungarian if that can help bring the price down?

Maybe JohnK can help you out with that. I'm from a little further southwest.

With the money you saved, you can now buy 3 more EP500s.
I have started to save for a new A1400-8 power amp!!!!!!!!
Naw, my people came from a little farther north, but I certainly love Hungarian music, both classical and gypsy derived.
© Axiom Message Boards