Axiom Home Page
After doing a lot of on-line and over-the-phone price quotes, I've found that General Audio located in South Calgary near Chinook Centre has the best prices on all Denon products. I ordered my AVR-3808CI there on Saturday and paid almost $300 below the MSRP. So, if you're looking for any Denon gear to compliment your Axiom speakers, you may want to check them out. BTW, I'm not getting anything out of this, I just thought I'd pass along this news to my fellow Calgarians out there.
Bayne,

Thanks for passing this information on.
You're welcome. Us Axiom owners help each other out...

I should also mention that when I asked the owner why his prices were so much lower than every other place I called, he said that I could get his prices elsewhere, I'd just have to fight for them. He's tired of fighting with customers, so he just gives the best price he can upfront, because that usually means repeat business.

I couldn't agree more.
Is this place on the east side of McLeod on the way to the Chinook LRT station? A few blocks from Cravings?
Yes.

Here's their web site address: www.general-audio.com

The street address is there.
I almost missed this! Good to know as I like my Denon and would like to get a new one when the time comes for the flatscreen unless I suddenly find more money and can afford the A1400. Thanks for the info.
Quote:

...unless I suddenly find more money and can afford the A1400.

Don't forget the EP600 .

© Axiom Message Boards