Axiom Home Page
Posted By: RickF Come on Alan.... - 10/25/07 07:13 PM
You *could* have made it fun (for us!) and used a 600 for your demonstration!

Alan's Sub Crawl

BTW....The video demos are neat, keep 'em coming!
Posted By: alan Re: Come on Alan.... - 10/25/07 07:58 PM
Hey Rick,

I would have had to wear a truss to move that thing around! As you can see in the video, I struggled with the EP500.

Thanks for your comments on the videos.

Regards,
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Come on Alan.... - 10/25/07 08:07 PM
I love the idea of the video section, I was thinking the other night it would be nice to have one location where users could view the various videos.

Good Job Alan...
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Come on Alan.... - 10/25/07 08:12 PM
Next time you may want to carry a big blue box and do the EP-600 in CGI at post-production!

Good video!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Come on Alan.... - 10/25/07 08:21 PM
This thread title got "Come On Eileen" in my head (and I hate the song), so I'm giving it back to the community.

Enjoy.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Come on Alan.... - 10/25/07 08:51 PM
Mean people suck.
Posted By: Zarak Re: Come on Alan.... - 10/25/07 09:01 PM
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
This thread title got "Come On Eileen" in my head (and I hate the song), so I'm giving it back to the community.

Enjoy.

We always had different lyrics to that song, which your comment reminded me of. Come to think of it, I don't even know what the proper ones are now.

See now you made me go look it up...this was the line that was changed: With you in that dress my thoughts I confess

I'll keep it clean, so lets just say she was lifting her dress and showing off something else.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Come on Alan.... - 10/25/07 10:53 PM
Nicely done, Alan. You should have ended by playing the 500 and saying "Now THAT'S smooth, deep, transparent bass". \:\)
Posted By: CV Re: Come on Alan.... - 10/26/07 03:41 AM
Is this video section where sonicfox is going to end up?
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Come on Alan.... - 10/26/07 03:50 AM
I thought the subwoofer crawl was reffering to moving the beast around on one spike at a time. lol.

Either the camera makes alot of noise or this was filmed right by where the speaker cabinets are made, I can hear a router or something going like crazy. \:\)
Posted By: RickF Re: Come on Alan.... - 10/26/07 08:28 AM
 Originally Posted By: Haoleb
Either the camera makes alot of noise or this was filmed right by where the speaker cabinets are made, I can hear a router or something going like crazy. \:\)

Which brings Alan to his next video demonstration ... 'How to build a room within a room to contain unwanted noise'

The road goes on forever and the party never ends, so grab that nail apron and a hammer Alan. ;\)
© Axiom Message Boards