Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Murph For all your automotive needs....... - 10/31/07 11:31 AM

Cause everyone needs products like "Cross Drilled Brake Lines" and an "engine oil bypass kit."

http://kalecoauto.com
Posted By: nickbuol Re: For all your automotive needs....... - 10/31/07 12:14 PM
Oooooooo.... I always wanted a Flux Capacitor! Now I can get one for only $175,0000! Thanks Murph! I wonder if they will "throw in" a bottle of Blinker Fluid with my order.....
Posted By: jakewash Re: For all your automotive needs....... - 11/01/07 08:54 AM
I gotta get me some of that seasonal tire air with winter coming on.
Posted By: BrenR Re: For all your automotive needs....... - 11/01/07 07:08 PM
 Originally Posted By: jakewash
I gotta get me some of that seasonal tire air with winter coming on.
That still reminds me of nitrogen filled tire service... yes, I know they use it on race cars... they also go through multiple sets of tires a day.

Bren R.
Posted By: duckman Re: For all your automotive needs....... - 11/02/07 01:17 AM
Reminds me of a radio ad I heard a few years back for one of those quikie lube joints- "Get your AC serviced with COOL NEW FREON!" I just laughed at how wrong that was on so many levels, the bose of auto repair.
Posted By: blackstar79 Re: For all your automotive needs....... - 11/02/07 03:08 AM
is this site for real? thank god they didn't have passenger noise reducers when i was a kid!
Posted By: terzaghi Re: For all your automotive needs....... - 11/02/07 03:15 AM
Thanks for reminding me... I haven't checked my blinker fluid in ages!
© Axiom Message Boards