Axiom Home Page
Posted By: snakeyes A Parade of Pictures... - 11/24/07 02:00 PM
...or pictures of a parade either way. I went to the Macy's T-day parade in NYC and posted these on another forum i frequent and wanted to share with my Axiom fellows & fellettes as well.Enjoy

Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: A Parade of Pictures... - 11/24/07 03:56 PM
I missed this on TV. Thanks for posting the pics, snake! I have to say, the Snoopy balloon is my favorite. The Ronald McDonald one is kinda creepy, for some reason. It looks like a beautiful day for a parade out there.
Posted By: snakeyes Re: A Parade of Pictures... - 11/24/07 06:06 PM
Funny we all commented on the creepy factor of Ronald. The weather was great it was like 50-60 degrees. It was so warm i was actually able to feel my feet hurting usually they are to numb. lol Stinks that you missed it i have it on my DVR in HD wish I could send it to you.
Posted By: duckman Re: A Parade of Pictures... - 11/24/07 08:00 PM
I'm diggin' the cute mom in pics 4-7. ;\)
I suppose now you're gonna say that's your wife.
Anyway, thanks for posting. I liked the pics better than the tv coverage, more personal.
Posted By: snakeyes Re: A Parade of Pictures... - 11/24/07 09:05 PM
No that was one of the obnoxious (sp?) people who thought the walk way was kept open for them to get a better view of the parade. lol My wife was home cooking the bird. it was just me, my daughter and, my father in-law.
Posted By: Eno Re: A Parade of Pictures... - 11/26/07 12:09 AM
Great pics... but where's Underdog?
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: A Parade of Pictures... - 11/26/07 01:13 AM
Like Duckman said - very cool. Much more "real" than on TV. Thanks, Jake!
Posted By: Worfzara Re: A Parade of Pictures... - 11/26/07 02:34 PM
I love the Energizer Bunny, Snoopy looks great too.

Thanks fo the pics, they look wonderful.

Paul
Posted By: snakeyes Re: A Parade of Pictures... - 11/26/07 09:43 PM
Ya know i did not even notice how long it has been since underdog has been in it. He had a new movie this year you would of thought they would bring him back.
The energizer bunny was cool because it did circles in the middle of the intersection.lol
Jake
© Axiom Message Boards