Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ken.C Uh oh. - 01/09/08 03:35 AM
The Boy has discovered the M80s. Does Axiom sell replacement woofers by the case?
Posted By: Mojo Re: Uh oh. - 01/09/08 04:05 AM
How bad is it?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Uh oh. - 01/09/08 04:07 AM
He actually hasn't damaged anything yet--he's just starting to use them to pull up with. He doesn't know the covers come off. But I've seen him leaning against the grill cloth.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Uh oh. - 01/09/08 04:21 AM
Get a whistle and blow it real loud when he gets close, he'll stop after a few times. \:\) just kidding
Posted By: Mojo Re: Uh oh. - 01/09/08 04:30 AM
Did you instruct him not to do that?
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Uh oh. - 01/09/08 04:37 AM
Kids that age "can't handle the truth". \:\)
Posted By: jakewash Re: Uh oh. - 01/09/08 04:38 AM
But "The truth is out there"
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Uh oh. - 01/09/08 04:47 AM
I still am a fan of these...

Scat Mat

Put them in front of your speakers, and just make sure that Junior is barefoot. A few zaps, and a few tears later, he'll stay away...

Just kidding of course....
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Uh oh. - 01/09/08 04:51 AM
ahhh just turn it up loud enough Ken and he'll stay away. Ear Muffs, Ear Muffs like in Old School, ha ha \:\)
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Uh oh. - 01/09/08 05:53 AM
Heh... some Rob Zombie came up on the iPod on Sunday and my wife looked at me and said, "This would sound better louder, wouldn't it?" sighed, reached for the remote and proceeded to turn it up louder than I would have. The Boy was crawling around on the floor in front of the speakers. He looked somewhat shocked.

Of course, right after the song was one of the first times I've seen him go over to the speakers.

Mojo, telling him not to usually works like this: "Elliott, don't eat that." "LamlamMamMmmaaal" *Glup* "MlamLamYamHaamL"
Posted By: michael_d Re: Uh oh. - 01/09/08 04:31 PM
Squirt gun. Or is that for cats and dogs? It might just encorage a boy.

.......you're screwed.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Uh oh. - 01/10/08 01:42 AM
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
The Boy has discovered the M80s. Does Axiom sell replacement woofers by the case?

Almost sounds like a Simpson's quote.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Uh oh. - 01/10/08 01:43 AM
 Originally Posted By: nickbuol
I still am a fan of these...

Scat Mat

Those scat mats are great for pets.
A vet friend of ours decided he wanted to test himself with them one lovely New Year's eve. He got about 10 seconds on high and then his eyebrows had enough.
Posted By: bridgman Re: Uh oh. - 01/10/08 03:12 AM
>>A vet friend of ours decided he wanted to test himself with them one lovely New Year's eve. He got about 10 seconds on high and then his eyebrows had enough.

Geez, that's right up there with "sitting around drinking beer and playing games with pepper spray".
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Uh oh. - 01/10/08 03:35 AM
 Originally Posted By: bridgman
>>A vet friend of ours decided he wanted to test himself with them one lovely New Year's eve. He got about 10 seconds on high and then his eyebrows had enough.

Geez, that's right up there with "sitting around drinking beer and playing games with pepper spray".

Oh I dont know, I think it would just plain be irresponsible to use it on your pet without first trying it out yourself. Dont you think?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Uh oh. - 01/10/08 04:54 PM
Sort of like when I decided to see if my laptop power adapter was hazardous if the boy were to stick his tongue in it. That hurt.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Uh oh. - 01/10/08 06:26 PM
Ah! Sort of a tongue-on-the-metal-flagpole-in-January thing.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Uh oh. - 01/10/08 06:41 PM
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
Sort of like when I decided to see if my laptop power adapter was hazardous if the boy were to stick his tongue in it. That hurt.

Didn't I hear something about you baking your motherboard in an oven to see if it would run faster?

What are doing, trying out for the Darwin Awards?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Uh oh. - 01/11/08 11:42 PM
So my wife asks me today, "So, you can get new covers for the speakers, yes?"
Posted By: jakewash Re: Uh oh. - 01/12/08 02:30 AM
You could make your own out of solid wood for full protection!
© Axiom Message Boards