Axiom Home Page
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pet/592141796.html

We have no business getting a second dog, but could YOU resist? Fortunately, they had just found a suitable home for the adorable beast. \:\)
I think a dog would be a bit more of an investment of time and resources than a Tex would be. ;\)
He needs to be trained to stay off of the furniture!
I agree with you for all seasons but winter. Dogs make great footwarmers. \:\)
My dog asked me to tell you that he would gladly share his couch with you.
Wouldn't Sunny feel betrayed? ;\)
Betrayed? No. She could use a little buddy that she's allowed to boss around. ;\)
We did add another family member about two months ago.

Beautiful dog, Chess. Details?
Yes, nice looking dog, Chess.
Sweet looking Dog.

If heaven doesn't allow dogs, I'll be carting my Milkbones down to hell, I guess..
Very sweet looking dog (in the classic definition of the word. \:\)

And Clover is a good name, too.
Cute pooch you've got there.
those are some cute doggies keep it!!
GEEZ!
I love dogs! Murf, great quote!
"If heaven doesn't allow dogs, I'll be carting my Milkbones down to hell"
Chess's dog looks like shepard/collie mix, a very pretty dog at any rate. I'm having a tough time posting pics or I'd show my low mileage creampuffs.I never met a dog I did'nt like and darn near vise versa.
Here is another one that has much truth to it. Although I can't take credit for this one.

A dog is truly a man's best friend.

If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you!

Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Beautiful dog, Chess. Details?

Ah sorry lads. My responses on the forums have been abysmal this past year.

She is about 6 months old, a pound puppy. She was found "in the north end" (Bren will know what i mean) trying to cross a major 6 lane road. She had been outside in our VERY cold winter weather for at least a day or two they figure (frost bite ears).

There is more to the story as to our difficulties in actually obtaining her from the Humane Society, but after all was said and done, she is ours.
She is one of the smartest dogs i've yet met, very sharp, and incredibly gentle. One would think that a puppy of six months who is a collie-shepherd cross would have a fair bit of crazy energy, but she is as responsive and docile as a 5 year old dog.
You can definitely tell she has German Shepherd in her with those qualities.
I very much understand why they make good police dogs. After only 4 weeks she already knows 6 commands.
"out of the kitchen" is one of my favorites.
If she's anything like mine then it's probably one of her least favorites.
 Originally Posted By: AdamP88
If she's anything like mine then it's probably one of her least favorites.

Yes, her favorite command is "outside"
Sunny's favorite questions always start with "Wanna go __ _ ____ ?" for a walk, to the park, for a hike. We don't bother asking if she want to go the vet, though.
© Axiom Message Boards