Axiom Home Page
Posted By: RickF For my fellow blues listeners... - 05/07/08 11:32 PM
I've listened to this awesome version of 'The Sky Is Crying' from a couple of different sources but had not seen it on video until now and wanted to share it with my fellow blues listeners who has not seen this....

B.B., Albert, Paul & Stevie

That is all.
Posted By: merchman Re: For my fellow blues listeners... - 05/08/08 12:08 AM
Nice Rick, pretty cool to see the legends bending the strings. Have you ever seen the movie Crossroads? Good blues movie. Haven't seen it for a long time but can't wait to see it and hear it through the Axioms. Also, I recently found an unopened CD of Eric Clapton titled Pilgrim. I found it a great listen.
Posted By: RickF Re: For my fellow blues listeners... - 05/08/08 01:04 AM
Merchman if you like the Pilgrim CD and can get into watching music DVDs, you would probably then enjoy EC's 'One More Car, One More Rider' DVD ... it covers most of the 'Pilgrim' CD titles and in good fashion, the sound quality is extremely good on this particular DVD.

One More Car...

Yes the '04 Crossroads and the '07 Crossroads DVDs are very good, nice call!
Posted By: merchman Re: For my fellow blues listeners... - 05/08/08 01:21 AM
Thanks much Rick. I will check out the DVD. I very much enjoy Eric Clapton and have for many years. Recently picked up The Cream of Clapton. Axioms made some of it sound a bit rough, but good music none the less. Gonna check out some more SRV as well.
Posted By: merchman Re: For my fellow blues listeners... - 05/08/08 01:30 AM
Rick, I was talking about the 1986 movie with Ralph Macchio. Not sure if it has been re-made. Good movie about him looking for the the lost songs of Robert Johnson. Sorry for the confusion.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: For my fellow blues listeners... - 05/08/08 04:52 AM
WoW Rick, thanks for the video, that is one I had not watched yet on the Tube! \:\) awesome.
Posted By: Murph Re: For my fellow blues listeners... - 05/12/08 03:01 PM
Great Stuff! I love videos when the camera zooms in and you can see all the amazing fret work.
© Axiom Message Boards