Axiom Home Page
Posted By: DistortedLullaby Reading Test For Your Human Mind - 06/11/08 08:49 PM

cool, huh?!
Posted By: jakewash Re: Reading Test For Your Human Mind - 06/11/08 08:52 PM
Yes it is cool but old news.

What is really fun is trying to read my wife's 1-3 grade student's stories. I am amazed at how much can be understood with not the right letters, missing or both.
Posted By: grunt Re: Reading Test For Your Human Mind - 06/12/08 01:38 AM
Looks like something I would write before running it through spell check. Back at my first try at university the only spell check was a proof reader. The girl who checked my writing thought I was messing with her when she proofed my first paper. I had even spelled “of” with “ov.”
Posted By: fredk Re: Reading Test For Your Human Mind - 06/12/08 01:58 AM
 Quote:
I had even spelled “of” with “ov.”

You are my hero. In grade 5 I couldn't understand why my teacher was so upset I got 36% on a spelling test... It was a great improvement over the 12% I got on the previous test.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Reading Test For Your Human Mind - 06/12/08 04:49 AM
I've always proded myself on my spelling abilty.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Reading Test For Your Human Mind - 06/12/08 10:40 AM
 Quote:
I've always proded myself

I'm not sure what "proded" means, but my participle isn't just hanging anymore....
 Originally Posted By: jakewash
Yes it is cool but old news.

What is really fun is trying to read my wife's 1-3 grade student's stories. I am amazed at how much can be understood with not the right letters, missing or both.

Haha...cute! She's a teacher for various grades then? That has got to be fun, huh.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Reading Test For Your Human Mind - 06/12/08 07:32 PM
Just over the years she has taught grades 1 through 3 and it is always fun to read some of the work.
© Axiom Message Boards