Axiom Home Page
Posted By: DistortedLullaby Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/12/08 07:52 PM
Not only is she currently racing, but it looks like she's trying on acting too. Has anyone seen her new show, "At home with Danica Patrick"?
Posted By: medic8r Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/12/08 07:58 PM
So that's why those camera crews interrupted my shower.

They'll need a long black bar to censor that scene, let me tell you.

What am I saying? That last paragraph would be raw meat to you tigers. OK, do your worst, turn it back on me. I dares ya.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/12/08 08:01 PM
In a technological stroke of genius they figure out a way to insert the black bar into your belly button?

Kids need NOT tune in!
Posted By: PeterChenoweth Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/12/08 08:03 PM
 Originally Posted By: DistortedLullaby
Not only is she currently racing, but it looks like she's trying on acting too. Has anyone seen her new show, "At home with Danica Patrick"?

She used to be the host of 'Sunday Speed' on the Speed Channel. Or something like that. She would sort of say 'Thanks for watching <whatever> on Speed! Next up on <whatever else>, Jimbo and Bobby take apart a 1968 Camaro, so stick around.'

Basically just eye candy between the shows. Her 'acting' then was about as graceful and natural as watching a grade school play.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/12/08 08:07 PM
Oh yeah, I used to TiVo Car and Driver TV from Speed. Now I remember her spots at the end of the show, as you say, promoting other shows. She was pretty and pretty wooden, all at the same time.

P.S. Danica, if you want your sunglasses, hit me back, OK?
Posted By: DistortedLullaby Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/13/08 06:09 PM
Haha...funny Medic! :-p I actually don't recall seeing you in the footage...but I could be wrong! LOL! You can watch her show here: motodanica.com

What you think of it?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/13/08 06:56 PM
Well, I gotta say that she's a good driver, but I'm none to happy with anyone in Andretti Green this year. They're all making stupid mistakes--especially Marco (big surprise there...) OK, Mutoh is doing ok, but he's not exactly spectacular.
Posted By: DistortedLullaby Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/16/08 10:12 PM
Hey kcarlile - Since you in California, you should totally enter to win tickets for the 2008 Grand Prix of Sonoma. You can actually enter the sweepstakes on motodanica site I mentioned earlier. Besides suite tickets to the event, you get hotel/dinner, wine tour, and even spa treatment.Just be sure to enter before the 30th of this month, that's when it ends. \:\)

Who would you take with you if you won?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/16/08 10:38 PM
Why the *&@% is she wearing 6' red heels with her driving suit?! That just looks idiotic.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/16/08 10:57 PM
That would make her over eleven feet tall! \:o
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/16/08 10:58 PM
Picky, picky...
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/16/08 11:01 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/16/08 11:06 PM
 Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Agreed.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/16/08 11:15 PM
Well, there is if she tries to fit in an Indycar like that...

In any case, thanks for the heads up, Mr. Lullaby.
Posted By: DistortedLullaby Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/16/08 11:22 PM
Haha! No problem. I wish you luck in the sweepstakes too! \:\) IMO, I don't think she races in those huge heels, just a publicity shot! Haha. If she can race in those high heels, more power to her! LOL!
What did you think of the videos?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/16/08 11:27 PM
Couldn't stand to watch them...
Posted By: DistortedLullaby Re: Danica Patrick Acts to?! - 06/17/08 06:37 PM
Haha! Were they that bad?! LOL! My favorite parts are when she test tastes the oil...not to mention enhancing the wedding dress with sponsorship...LOL!
© Axiom Message Boards