Axiom Home Page
Posted By: pmbuko Oh smeg! - 09/22/08 02:04 AM
Four new Red Dward Episodes are coming
Posted By: SRoode Re: Oh smeg! - 09/22/08 02:19 AM
Hopefully "The Young Ones" is next.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Oh smeg! - 09/22/08 02:36 AM
No smegging way!
Posted By: CV Re: Oh smeg! - 09/22/08 03:33 AM
I'm going to keep my hopes low. The show just wasn't the same without Rob Grant's involvement. Of course, now that some time has passed, maybe I should give the 7th and 8th seasons another chance.

Anyone read the books? In case anyone's a fan of audiobooks, the first novel, in unabridged form, can be purchased through audible.com. It's narrated by Chris Barrie (Rimmer), and he does an exceptional job with the voices of the characters.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Oh smeg! - 09/22/08 03:54 AM
I enjoyed the 8th season. Haven't had a chance to see the 7th yet. I read the first two books; haven't read the 3rd yet. The two I read were somewhat depressing, at the end.

I'll have to check out the audio book.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Oh smeg! - 09/22/08 02:23 PM
Smegging great!
I was just watching "Blue" from Season VIII this morning before coming to work.
Posted By: BrenR Re: Oh smeg! - 09/23/08 06:11 AM
 Originally Posted By: CV
maybe I should give the 7th and 8th seasons another chance
I have all 8 seasons on DVD and watched them in the last 18 months... don't waste your time.

Bren R.
Posted By: CV Re: Oh smeg! - 09/23/08 06:35 AM
\:\) I bought all but the 7th and 8th seasons, so I guess I won't go out of my way to get ahold of them.
Posted By: BrenR Re: Oh smeg! - 09/25/08 08:32 AM
 Originally Posted By: CV
:) I bought all but the 7th and 8th seasons, so I guess I won't go out of my way to get ahold of them.
Wanna borrow them? Put them on your BrenFlix (tm) queue.

Bren R.
Posted By: CV Re: Oh smeg! - 09/26/08 03:24 AM
 Originally Posted By: BrenR
Wanna borrow them? Put them on your BrenFlix (tm) queue.

\:D I imagine what I'll do is get the complete 8 season box set at some point and give my sister the 6 seasons. She and my nephew enjoy the show a lot, too. I appreciate the offer, though!
© Axiom Message Boards