Axiom Home Page
Posted By: pmbuko You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 04:15 PM
How this product ever got to market, I have no idea...

Baby Wee Wee Pee Pee
Posted By: DaveG Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 04:28 PM
I agree its totally absurd.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 04:33 PM
WTF!?!?!?
Posted By: SirQuack Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 04:42 PM
that is hilarious.
Posted By: medic8r Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 05:39 PM
That's not how I pee pee. Most of the time, at least.
What...when people tickle your belly?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 05:56 PM
He hired a French tickler for just that reason.
Posted By: medic8r Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 07:12 PM
Oui! Her name is Aurelie.

Life is good.

Posted By: pmbuko Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 07:12 PM
Is that sleep in her eye?
Posted By: terzaghi Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 07:15 PM
Looks like she needs to increase her daily calorie intake a bit...
Posted By: Ken.C Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 07:23 PM
Possibly smoke less pot.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 07:33 PM
They have smokeless pot? Ooooh, I gotta try that.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 07:39 PM
David must likem big. \:\)
Posted By: medic8r Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 07:41 PM
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko
They have smokeless pot? Ooooh, I gotta try that.

Actually, yeah - go get a vaporizer on an aromatherapy web site, and you'll be all set.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 07:42 PM
I've heard they do brownies, too.
Posted By: medic8r Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 07:45 PM
Yeah, but all the calories ...
Posted By: Haoleb Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 08:40 PM
instead of anatomiclly correct dolls lets just pretend that nobody has anything down there except non descript flat areas until they are like 18

I think most countries of the world dont have the same taboo's that america does, I think the doll is pretty funny, would i buy it if i had a daughter? no. mainly because the last thing i would need is my kid running around making her doll piss all over everything. lol
Posted By: Ken.C Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 08:43 PM
Right on, Brandon.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 09:05 PM
I don't have anything against correctly representing human anatomy in a doll. It's the representing function accurately that's a little disturbing (but still funny).
They still chose the lesser of two evils... it could have been a lot worse (and might still be in version #2)!
Ditto... except instead of "funny" I'd use the word "pointless".
Posted By: terzaghi Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/13/08 09:30 PM
 Originally Posted By: sirquack
David must likem big. \:\)

Nah, just a little less ribs...
Posted By: CV Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/14/08 03:57 AM
 Originally Posted By: terzaghi
Nah, just a little less ribs...

You don't like wearing a bib to make out?
Posted By: fredk Re: You can't do that in the United States - 10/14/08 04:04 AM
 Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
They still chose the lesser of two evils... it could have been a lot worse (and might still be in version #2)!

Yep, they could have modeled it on my son who, on more than one occasion, managed a 360 degree arc nailing both parents.

I thought the add was hilarious!
© Axiom Message Boards