Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bluray Noreen Rocks!!! - 10/23/08 05:05 PM
What an asset to the company. The customer service she provides - her professionalism, responsiveness, patience, genuine concern for customers, and overall sunny disposition is simply unmatched. I will remain loyal to Axiom in no small part due to Noreen being there. And I want to say that if I was reading a post like this, I'd assume that the author was happy because Axiom took care of some problem (e.g., "made good" on some product issue by cutting the price or whatnot). No. That's not the case. I haven't had any problems but have dealt with Noreen on various questions I had, follow up on orders, layaway payments, samples, you name it. She's the best and deserves major kudos.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Noreen Rocks!!! - 10/23/08 06:08 PM
I second all your comments, she has served me very well over the years.
Posted By: myrison Re: Noreen Rocks!!! - 10/23/08 06:43 PM
Nice note bluray... not many people take the time to comment when things are going well. +2 karma points for you. ;\)

Jason
Posted By: DaveG Re: Noreen Rocks!!! - 10/23/08 06:50 PM
I couldn't agree more with Bluray's comments.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Noreen Rocks!!! - 10/23/08 06:53 PM
 Originally Posted By: myrison
... not many people take the time to comment when things are going well.
As I have always been told, if no one is saying anything then you are at the very least doing your job. It is when things are being said that you have to worry.
Posted By: fredk Re: Noreen Rocks!!! - 10/23/08 11:18 PM
I agree with you Jason. Having once worked for a company where people called in just to say how much they liked the software, I can assure you that such posts are MUCH appreciated.
© Axiom Message Boards