Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Murph For those with home Weather Stations. - 11/17/08 01:00 PM
OK, I know that here are much worse problems to have but in a month that we normally expect our first big snowfall or two, I just spent a weekend outdoors in short sleeve shirts, in weather that hit 17'c and the sun wasn't even out.

I realize 17 (63 F) might be cool for some of you southern folk but this is more like a cool summer day for us in a month when we should be having our first occasional dip below the freezing mark. It's more seasonal today at 5'c but I am actually at the point now where I could, maybe even should, cut my lawn again.

I don't remember ever having cut, or ever having seen a person cut a lawn in November before. Just Crazy!!
I think you have the weather we had yesterday!

PS- Love the dancing Brian.....
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: For those with home Weather Stations. - 11/17/08 01:20 PM
In 99 (1999, that is), here in Mtl we had most of the month of november in the 20C-25C range (70-80F). It was quite remarquable... and we paid for it in the following winter!
Posted By: Murph Re: For those with home Weather Stations. - 11/17/08 01:24 PM
Well, you deserved some weather love after your ice storm of 98. I remember it being quoted as Canada's worst ever, natural disaster.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: For those with home Weather Stations. - 11/17/08 04:03 PM
Same here, it was 20° here in Peterborough, Ontario not even two weeks ago, and now we have snow.
© Axiom Message Boards