Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Lorenzo1000 The Dark Knight- Blu-Ray - 12/10/08 01:23 AM
Just watching this now and had to say that it's the best Blu-Ray I've seen so far. The scenes filmed in the Imax format look incredible- especially the fly over scene of all the Hong Kong skyscrapers.

And it's the first Blu-Ray I've encountered that has a time remaining tracker built into the disc when you pause the movie.

Forgot to add I got the Steelbook edition from futureShop here in Canada. 2 discs plus a digital copy in a Steel hinged case.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: The Dark Knight- Blu-Ray - 12/10/08 01:41 AM
Mine shipped yesterday from Amazon. I'm excited to get it. Saw it in Imax and really enjoyed it!!
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The Dark Knight- Blu-Ray - 12/10/08 02:19 AM
Got mine int he mail from netflix today. going to watch it tonight or tomorrow!
Posted By: HomeDad Re: The Dark Knight- Blu-Ray - 12/10/08 02:50 AM
Mine will also be here tomorrow from Amazon. I haven't seen it yet so I'm really looking forward to it.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: The Dark Knight- Blu-Ray - 12/10/08 03:00 AM
Michael, if you liked "Batman Begins," you'll love "The Dark Knight."
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The Dark Knight- Blu-Ray - 12/10/08 03:41 AM
Mine will be here from Amazon tomorrow, but it, like my Blu-Rays that I just got today from Amazon, go to the same place that my new player is... Set aside waiting for Christmas! I can't wait!
Posted By: RickF Re: The Dark Knight- Blu-Ray - 12/10/08 03:43 AM
The lovely wife and I just finished watching it in BR, we bought the disc. Amazing picture quality with incredible sound, definitely a keeper. I was impressed to see that it was filmed in a realistic format rather the cartoonish imagery we typically see with these types of movies, the Hong Kong scenes were incredible Lorenzo. I believe it's one of the better BR movies we've seen, which isn't many by the way.
Posted By: CV Re: The Dark Knight- Blu-Ray - 12/10/08 05:41 AM
I got mine from Amazon.com today, but I haven't had time to pop it in. The limited edition Bat-pod looks pretty cheap. I should have just gone for the normal version. \:\)
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: The Dark Knight- Blu-Ray - 12/10/08 06:30 AM
That still won't stop you from taking it to work now, will it?
Posted By: CV Re: The Dark Knight- Blu-Ray - 12/10/08 06:45 AM
I won't have room. I need to take enough smiles every day for Elydia.
© Axiom Message Boards