Axiom Home Page
Posted By: nickbuol Nice theater with Axioms - 01/03/09 04:24 AM
I am not sure if this has been posted here, but there is a nice 7.1 setup in a theater build thread at AVS.

The Fog Valley Cinema
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Nice theater with Axioms - 01/03/09 04:31 AM
Hmm, his wife sets a pretty high standard for all other carpenters. . .

That is a REALLY nice lookin' theater!!

I love the old Keystone Belmont projector.
Posted By: CV Re: Nice theater with Axioms - 01/03/09 05:30 AM
I do remember seeing pics of that theater. Really amazing, and I wish I had the determination to make something like that in my basement. I'm sure mine's going to be much plainer.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Nice theater with Axioms - 01/03/09 05:47 AM
I remeber him asking a number of questions about how to mount the QS8s as the riser was causing him some concern about ceiling mounting them over it. he did post some pics on here somewhere.....I can only wish to have a basement with 1500sq.ft of open space like that. I think that just may very well be my dream........for now.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Nice theater with Axioms - 01/03/09 08:30 AM
That's one of the nicest homes I've ever seen. Wow. This is his basement! What's upstairs look like???
Posted By: RickF Re: Nice theater with Axioms - 01/03/09 01:12 PM
That is an incredibly gorgeous basement, the attention to detail is amazing. The way they did the small corner pub is really slick. I don't remember him ever posting here, did he?
Posted By: DaveG Re: Nice theater with Axioms - 01/03/09 01:15 PM
Very nice.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Nice theater with Axioms - 01/03/09 01:39 PM
Very, very nice.

I have to say, though, for all that went into it I'm surprised he's not using M80s....and that's from me, a guy who could never see owning anything other than his M60s.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Nice theater with Axioms - 01/03/09 04:15 PM
Yeah Hamster stops by now and then. :_ Nice legs, oops I mean theater.
© Axiom Message Boards