Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV Blu-ray.com - 01/31/09 04:29 AM
I used to keep track of my DVD collection via a customized blog, but I let that fall by the wayside, but now I'm keeping track of my Blu-rays, at least, on Blu-ray.com.

Movie Collection

They also let you post pictures of your setup, so here's mine:

My Home Theater Gallery

It's outdated, of course, and will be even more outdated when I receive my EP800s and additional QS8s, and much more when I'm finally able to move it all into the basement. I don't know if I'll post new picture until that final move, as the living room is a little hideous right now in a state of transition. The window behind the couch was taken out, as behind that is now the independent stairwell to the basement. Right now it's some crappy patchwork, but eventually the wall will be done with some measure of soundproofing.

If anyone else is registered there and would like to share their links, that would be great.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Blu-ray.com - 01/31/09 12:51 PM
Hey Charles, I've got the same Target TV stand, though I went for the Black/Silver and added some wood on the top front ledge, replaced the drawer with wood, and took off the legs and installed "sliders" so it would sit lower.

As for other similarities, all your equipment leaves mine in the dust! \:\)

Also an old photo:

Posted By: CV Re: Blu-ray.com - 01/31/09 04:25 PM
You certainly made the entertainment stand look better, especially with your speakers. The stand has served me well, but I look forward to not needing it when I move the system to the basement.

And I wouldn't say ALL of my other equipment leaves yours in the dust. I'm a little jealous of some of the features of your receiver.

You really have made your system beautiful, even if it's just lipstick on a pig of a room.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Blu-ray.com - 01/31/09 07:51 PM
I like the equipment rack in the closet, great idea
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Blu-ray.com - 01/31/09 07:51 PM
How do you exhaust it?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Blu-ray.com - 01/31/09 07:55 PM
By playing loudly for hours on end. \:\)
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Blu-ray.com - 01/31/09 08:15 PM
Saw that one coming...
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Blu-ray.com - 01/31/09 08:16 PM
Dude, you seriously need a Harmony remote!
Posted By: CV Re: Blu-ray.com - 01/31/09 08:49 PM
Ha ha, people keep telling me that, but I guess I like juggling remotes.
© Axiom Message Boards