Axiom Home Page
Posted By: fredk Mmmm Good! - 02/02/09 05:55 AM
I picked up a prime rib roast on sale at the supermarket today that looked suspiciouly like AAA beef. I turned out to be right.

I don't eat much meat these days, but I do enjoy a tender roast cooked on the rare side of medium rare.

I just finished cutting the rest of the meat off the bones and chewing on the little hard to get bits (the best part).

Life is good. \:\)
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/02/09 06:01 AM
Lucky....
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/02/09 06:16 AM
Mmm. We did a tritip on the grill tonight. I'm very happy with how it turned out, although one side of it was more than a little rare. That's ok, it'l make it a lot easier to reheat.
Posted By: Wid Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/02/09 02:55 PM

I smoked a couple slabs of St. Louis style ribs with rib tips and a 5lb chicken. It all turned out very good.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/02/09 10:14 PM
I had a very simple homemade macaroni and cheese with a blend of different cheeses. I find a little bit of dry mustard in the cheese sauce makes a world's difference.
Posted By: RickF Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/03/09 12:25 AM
Smoked up a pork butt yesterday, and I'm having some at this very moment. \:\)
Posted By: Adrian Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/03/09 01:29 AM
 Originally Posted By: RickF
Smoked up a pork butt yesterday, \:\)

How is this possible, Rick?
Posted By: SRoode Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/03/09 02:03 AM
Very tiny cigarettes, and an accommodating pig.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/03/09 02:07 AM
http://www.instantrimshot.com/
Posted By: RickF Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/03/09 03:05 AM
\:D \:D

You fellas are quite the funny ones this evening. \:\)
Posted By: Adrian Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/03/09 03:13 AM
Do you mean funny \:D \:D or funny ?
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/03/09 04:54 PM
I don't know if anyone else uses a slow cooker but, I use one quite frequently and this rib recipe is absolutely fantastic.
Posted By: Murph Re: Mmmm Good! - 02/03/09 05:34 PM
Hmmm, I'm definitely stopping by the butchers on the way home. It's my week to be the on call emergency manager and there is a big snow storm hitting tonight. Expect the slow cooker will be done at about the same time I'll be getting hungry late tonight while I'm up dealing with weather related emergencies.
© Axiom Message Boards