Axiom Home Page
Yep, after 10+ years I'm getting a new $15,000 electric wheelchair on Monday so I'm was wondering if any of my Axiom buddies would like to help me pimp it out with stickers. I will try to post some pictures of my current wheelchair with its mangled foot rests from running into things when I'm inebriated \:\) , and trust me they're not the first pair \:\) . Anyways, I'm very much into politics as you will see with the pictures, but I also have some fun ones on it. I'm not expecting a huge response, just for fun.

So if anyone's interested, PM me and I will send you my address.

Take care
Here's some pictures of the old beast for your enjoyment \:\)

[img][/img]

Gotta love those footrests!! \:\)

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Yep, those footrests where straight at one point in time, but you'd probably have to spend an awful lot for a custom job like that

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Just wanted to make a quick comment on the dirty/dusty look, it's actually a custom paint job so that you don't look like a metrosexual in a shiny wheelchair \:\) .
Apparently, someone moved the chair before you could take pictures! \:\)
Is the new one coming with jet packs? Will it be powerful enough to drag an EP800 for sub placement?
See Cam's avatar, he must have left the jets on when he went to take the pictures ;\)
 Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
Will it be powerful enough to drag an EP800 for sub placement?

If I could I'd sell the old one and buy an EP800, but the way things work out is that I technically don't "own" the chair so I can't even keep it for my friends to motor around in.

No pics Cam.
The factory boys are doing the final tuning and shakedown runs prior to delivery...

Should be ready in a few days Cam. \:D
\:D \:D people will race anything!!
nobody can see any pictures? They show up fine for me.

Nothing here.
Not even a half of nothing.
Lets try this again

I'll try one first and maybe someone can let me know if they can see it.

[img][/img]
Presto!!
I can see it now. It doesn't look to bad for driving while under the influence \:D
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Yep, those footrests where straight at one point in time, but you'd probably have to spend an awful lot for a custom job like that \:\)

Just wanted to make a quick comment on the dirty/dusty look, it's actually a custom paint job so that you don't look like a metrosexual in a shiny wheelchair \:\)
Can you see them all?
Yupp!! the one pic angle almost looks like your TV monitor is mounted on the controler. Hey, maybe....
 Originally Posted By: wheelz999
Can you see them all?

I can't see the one with the hot babe.
 Originally Posted By: CV
Can you see them all?

I can't see the one with the hot babe.

You asked for it, so here you go \:\)

[img][/img]
I saw them all both times. So correct me if I'm wrong, but you're looking for stickers for your new chair? I've got a bunch that I don't need from goats.com.
Yeah, any kind of stickers along the same line that I have on my old wheelchair i.e. politically/socially motivated or funny, nothing commercial unless Axiom wants to send me one or two!
nothing commercial unless Axiom wants to send me one or two!

Well, the 800 will already have the logo on the grill cloth.....
Oh yes, the new machine is here!! Much sleeker than the old beast. Test driving it tomorrow!! \:\)
Don't forget pics with hot babes draped across it...! \:\)
I'll see what I can do Mark!!
Have you ever heard the Robert Munsch kids' story? Maybe you can get one of those wheelchairs. \:\)

http://www.robertmunsch.com/books.cfm?bookid=75
I can send you some official NASA mission stickers (shuttle and satellite launches) if you'd like.
Build a computer into your chair with built in wifi. To top it off, mount M3 speakers off to each side and the zero sub under your seat.

Now, that would be cool.
© Axiom Message Boards