Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ya_basta How many YouTube videos have you watched? - 02/14/09 03:01 PM
I know YouTube is extremely addicting, very popular and that quite a few of us on the forum use it, so just purely out of fun I was wondering how many videos each of us have watched.

Joined-May 06, 2006
Watched- 4,938 videos
Posted By: pmbuko Re: How many YouTube videos have you watched? - 02/14/09 03:42 PM
Joined - March 8, 2006
Watched - 3,064

I doubt I've been logged in all the time, so the actual count is likely higher...
Posted By: fredk Re: How many YouTube videos have you watched? - 02/14/09 04:08 PM
\:o

I already have enough thigs to waste time on. If I start hanging out on youtube I'll never get anything done.
Posted By: Adrian Re: How many YouTube videos have you watched? - 02/14/09 04:10 PM
Mines at 1814, forgot to check my join time but like Peter, I don't always log in so that number is likely double that.
I never signed up, so no clue...
Posted By: Ken.C Re: How many YouTube videos have you watched? - 02/14/09 04:26 PM
Why would you sign up? It seems to be populated by the dumbest people on the internet, given the comments.

Uh, no offense. ;\)
Posted By: CV Re: How many YouTube videos have you watched? - 02/14/09 04:28 PM
I signed up, but I almost never log in. I signed up in order to subscribe to a couple of channels, including Regina Spektor's. Imagine that!
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
Why would you sign up? It seems to be populated by the dumbest people on the internet, given the comments.

Uh, no offense. ;\)

Hey Ken, now that's harsh \:\) , the majority of the stuff I watch on YouTube is a very informative.
Posted By: CV Re: How many YouTube videos have you watched? - 02/14/09 06:51 PM
Yeah, like the Axiom Audio videos.
It takes about a minute for the first frame to appear on dial-up (then every minute another few seconds of video appear), so for me you need to be very clear re: whether you mean how many YouTube videos I have clicked on or how many I have actually watched ;\)
Posted By: SRoode Re: How many YouTube videos have you watched? - 02/15/09 02:03 AM
4099, joined July 13, 2006.
I've never joined, and probably only watched videos that have been linked from this forum. Probably a total of around 10.
Oct 11th, 2006 2,917 views, that is logged in...I've probably viewed 500 or so from my work computer not logged in.
Posted By: CV Re: How many YouTube videos have you watched? - 02/15/09 04:27 AM
You all have more to watch:

YouTube Statistics - Digital Ethnography
I really don't want to know. Ha.
Is the 5000 mark a milestone that should be deemed to be celebrated? I'll probably surpass it by the end of the week \:\) . Come on, make fun of me like I have no life or something .
Dude, I can't make fun of you - you hang out with WAY hotter women than I ever have.......
Wow. I would have sworn that I would have watched more than this but:

Joined May 11, 2006
Videos watched 3,342

Although I know that I was watching videos for a while before becoming a member, and I only did that originally so that I could post a comment about some video.
 Originally Posted By: real80sman
Dude, I can't make fun of you - you hang out with WAY hotter women than I ever have.......

Haha, you live in Ontario, come on over \:\) !!
Posted By: BrenR Re: How many YouTube videos have you watched? - 02/16/09 06:24 AM
November 30, 2006
Watched 1,110

Bren R.
Posted By: CV Re: How many YouTube videos have you watched? - 02/16/09 06:45 AM
Watch one more for Regina Spektor.
© Axiom Message Boards