Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SatKartr ep800 for sale on Axiom homepage! - 03/07/09 06:23 AM
Yay! Now we're no longer beta testers! \:D
Posted By: terzaghi Re: ep800 for sale on Axiom homepage! - 03/07/09 01:39 PM
Wow... the price is less than I thought they said it would be. How much did the early adopters pay? I thought it was more than that.
Posted By: SRoode Re: ep800 for sale on Axiom homepage! - 03/07/09 01:47 PM
They were $1880 pre-order.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: ep800 for sale on Axiom homepage! - 03/07/09 01:47 PM
hmmmm.... never mind I think I remember that being the price now.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: ep800 for sale on Axiom homepage! - 03/07/09 01:49 PM
I was thinking they paid $2400 but I must be thinking of the 2 channel amp (which i think is actually $2700)

The price listed on the product page is in line with the other subs. I still think it would have been nice to shift the price of the 500 and 600 down a few hundred and offer the 800 at the 600 price... oh well.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: ep800 for sale on Axiom homepage! - 03/07/09 01:50 PM
It's not on the factory outlet page yet...
Oh yeah, did I mention that the fiance's rule about "no electronics until I get a ring" has been changed to " no electronics until after the wedding".

I am sure that will get changed to "no electronics until we buy a house"... so maybe I will pick one up this time next year (hope to be in an my own home by then) I am tired of making my landlords motgage payment every month!
Posted By: Murph Re: ep800 for sale on Axiom homepage! - 03/10/09 01:26 PM
Then it will equal
- after the house
then
- after the new car
- after the new furniture
- after the lawn tractor (or anything else you really need that she can add to her list)
- and finally, the worst one of all.... after the kids have left the house.

Lets face it, your screwed!!! LOL

Edit:
Wrong choice of words. Expect that to go away too.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: ep800 for sale on Axiom homepage! - 03/10/09 01:29 PM
Good point!

I told her the other day that a condition of our marriage is that she has to deal with me upgrading my electronics little by little for the rest of our lives...

I can't say that I disagree with the fact that we should hold off on another subwoofer until we make a down payment on a house though... but that doesn't make it any easier to read all of the wonderful ep800 stories around here!
© Axiom Message Boards