Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV Easy CD-DA Extractor - 03/07/09 08:40 PM
Easy CD-DA Extractor

I just wanted to say that I love this software. I've been using it for a long time now. I tried Exact Audio Copy a couple of times, but for what I do with my music, nothing I've tried has approached the ease of use and number of options. I'm sure Exact Audio Copy is more powerful in some ways, but for whatever reason, it didn't click with me.

As you can see on the website, the software consists of three tabs: Audio CD Ripper, Audio Converter, and CD/DVD Creator. This covers most everything I would want to do with my music. For a while I wished it would convert protected iTunes files, but with iTunes shifting toward DRM-free offerings, I'm not so concerned about that anymore.

I really like the metadata editing and output options. It's very flexible and intuitive.

The software is constantly being improved without ever getting bloated. You can tell it's a product of passion and pride. Anyway, I just had to plug this software that's made my life a lot easier. It's not free, but, "One-time purchase includes free lifetime upgrades. One license allows you to install the software on all your personal computers." If you're curious about it, I don't think the shareware version is handicapped except for the 30-day limitation.
© Axiom Message Boards