Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Adrian For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 02:18 AM
So, you love your cat, you've given it everything...well check out these painted kittys.
Posted By: Shane White Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 03:37 AM
Hmm, not too sure about this. I like my cat because of his natural colours.

Posted By: Adrian Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 03:41 AM
Shane, perhaps the fact that some of those people spent over $50,000 to paint their cats, might help you if you're undecided.

Awwww, woook at da widdo kitty!! \:\)
Posted By: Argon Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 11:34 AM
And I thought we had too much time on our hands? Having said that, The Queen of Sheeba pic wasn't bad.....
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 12:58 PM
You guys better stop using the same Avatar!!
Posted By: medic8r Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 01:21 PM

Hmm, is this stuff fo' real?

Warning, Spoiler:

Posted By: nickbuol Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 04:03 PM
Nevermind. I just posted the snopes link and didn't look at the "Spoiler" button in the previous post...

Posted By: CV Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 04:05 PM
You took the words right out of Spoiler's mouth.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 04:10 PM
I have always been more of a dog person but after seeing some pictures of Bengal cats recently, I really want one now! I love the markings on them.
Posted By: medic8r Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 05:36 PM
Tigers are awesome. My favorite wild animal.

The largest LOLcats on Earth!
Posted By: JaimeG Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 05:44 PM
I'm too a dog person, until I married my wife and her cat. Cats are fascinating animals , somewhat domesticated but haven't lost any of their natural predatory instincts.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 06:19 PM
 Originally Posted By: JaimeG
Cats are fascinating animals , somewhat domesticated but haven't lost any of their natural predatory instincts.

The neighbours cats come on the property everday mousing in the fields. I just don't want them by the house stalking and killing all the beautiful birds that frequent the area during the different seasons such as the Cardinals, Blue Jays and Orioles.
Posted By: JaimeG Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 06:40 PM
 Quote:
The neighbours cats come on the property everday mousing in the fields.

Back when I was dating my wife, we were sitting at her mom's house balcony one day when suddenly we heard a commotion going on not far from where we were. Not long after that, the house cat strolled by carrying a dead rat almost as big as the cat itself and lay it right next to us. My wife was taken aback but then told me that I should be flattered because that means the cat wanted to impress me. I was in shock and the only thing on my mind was; Man, that's badass!!
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 06:57 PM
Cats can be pretty bold animals out in nature. Maybe the cat bringing the rat to you was a sign to your wife that you were the one for her ;\) .
Posted By: Spoiler Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 08:08 PM
 Quote:
You took the words right out of Spoiler's mouth.

I'm speechless.
Posted By: davekro Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 09:27 PM
 Originally Posted By: Dr.House
Maybe the cat bringing the rat to you was a sign to your wife that you were the one for her ;\) .

OR... Maybe the cat was saying: "Piss off my two legged and you'll have me to deal with! I'll accept you, but I have my EYE on you, just the same. See them egg shells over there? That's where you better be walkin.!"
Posted By: JaimeG Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 09:56 PM
HA! so true. \:\)
Posted By: Adrian Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/27/09 10:33 PM
I think the cat was inviting you over for dinner, Jamie!
Posted By: CV Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/28/09 01:07 AM
 Originally Posted By: Spoiler
I'm speechless.

\:D
Posted By: Argon Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/28/09 01:56 AM
I have always been a dog person. Currently have a German Short Haired Pointer that is far and away the smartest dog I have ever been around. Never liked cats until my daughter's got one from a litter down the street. I finally grudgingly admitted that I like the cat too.....it is just different. She is a cold blooded killer - usually just eats the heads. One day last summer we had a bird, squirrel, frog, lizard and a chipmunk carcass all in her favorite drop zone - all headless. She also gets along famously with the dogs. On a rainy day, she scales the fence to the dog pen and huddles up with the dogs in their house.
Posted By: Murph Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/30/09 12:23 PM
 Originally Posted By: JaimeG
I'm too a dog person, until I married my wife and her cat. Cats are fascinating animals , somewhat domesticated but haven't lost any of their natural predatory instincts.

Ha Ha, what a desperate attempt to retain his mancard....

Kidding. We have two cats and an 80lb Lab but the rule is that as long as your dog outweighs the total poundage of your cats by a three to one ratio, you can keep your mancard.
Posted By: Murph Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/30/09 12:25 PM
They are mighty hunters though. Felines in general must be right under the shark for being adapted to their hunting needs.
Posted By: CV Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/30/09 02:15 PM
 Originally Posted By: Murph
Kidding. We have two cats and an 80lb Lab but the rule is that as long as your dog outweighs the total poundage of your cats by a three to one ratio, you can keep your mancard.

Man, Siegfried & Roy don't stand a chance.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: For Cat Lovers.... - 03/30/09 09:24 PM
This is why at least one of them is sitting in most of their promotional photos.
© Axiom Message Boards