Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Stereoguy99 Great Time at Axiom - 05/06/09 09:38 PM
Hi: A friend and myself went up to Axiom on Tuesday for a tour and listening session. Tom was a very funny & friendly host and was very informative to boot.Noreen(sorry if spelling is wrong)was very helpful as was everyone there it was nice to see people who seem to enjoy their jobs & understand what customer service is all about!!!! I'm hoping to sell my Mirage 890i's and get the m-60's soon,while my speakers would be able to hold their own against the M-50's(would be a side ways move)they are no match for the M-60's. Again a big thank you to everyone up at Axiom for the hospitality shown to me and my buddy we might be going back up soon to pick-up some M-60's,VP-150 etc real soon!!!
Posted By: jakewash Re: Great Time at Axiom - 05/06/09 09:40 PM
Where's the pics!!!!?????? ;\)

Glad to hear you had a good time.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Great Time at Axiom - 05/06/09 09:42 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself '99'. I met Tom(and Debbie) last fall and they are truly nice people.
Posted By: Stereoguy99 Re: Great Time at Axiom - 05/06/09 09:49 PM
Hi Again: I'm having problems posting pic's of my current set-up a friend is helping re size the pic's as soon as this is done I will post I promise LOL!!!!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Great Time at Axiom - 05/06/09 09:58 PM
you can use photobucket, and then post the Image tags in your posts.
Posted By: Stereoguy99 Re: Great Time at Axiom - 05/06/09 10:08 PM
I tried that and ##%ed it up!!! . I'm able to reformat my computer but posting pic's go figure!!!!
Posted By: fredk Re: Great Time at Axiom - 05/06/09 11:21 PM
Nice!
© Axiom Message Boards