Axiom Home Page
Posted By: spiffnme My website is finally here! - 08/05/09 05:53 PM
Loooong time no post, but here I am plugging my website. \:\)

I discovered Eric W. Meador on manwithoutfear.com's "fan art" page. We've since partnered up, and I now represent him. We've just launched www.wednesdaysheroes.com

The site is designed to be a home for talented artists to showcase their work, and share with fans and other artists' some of the behind the scenes work that goes into their art. Eric will be posting to our blog a step-by-step progression of a commission he's currently working on.

When more artists join the site, they'll be using the blog area as a virtual studio, sharing tips and learning from each other. I'm quite certain I'm not alone in being fascinated by this "inside" stuff.

I've recently posted my thoughts on the San Diego ComicCon, as well as a list of 10 comics that have "stuck" with me over the years. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Check it out! I'd love to hear some feedback, and it'd be great if you joined in the discussions on the blog!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: My website is finally here! - 08/05/09 08:40 PM
Awesome news, Craig! I love hearing about people who turn hobbies into something more.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: My website is finally here! - 08/05/09 10:02 PM
It's just barely more than a hobby at this point. Fingers crossed though. \:\)
Posted By: CV Re: My website is finally here! - 08/06/09 03:31 AM
I'll cross my fingers, too. That's a cool site, and Eric's very talented.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: My website is finally here! - 08/06/09 07:05 PM
Just wonderful, Craig. Your ongoing interest has greatly increased my personal appreciation for this amazing art form. Best wishes to you and Eric for continued success.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: My website is finally here! - 08/07/09 12:45 AM
Very nice, Craig!! I hope the site takes off for you. That is such a cool idea and I nice place for artists to post work and share and inspire.
© Axiom Message Boards