Axiom Home Page
New movie coming out looks like it will be great. \:\)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-sqbRp7cA
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko
New movie coming out looks like it will be great. \:\)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-sqbRp7cA

The great train wreck? My sister-in-law called us one night some time ago raving about how great Napoleon Dynamite was... so we Netflix'ed it... and couldn't stop watching... not because it was good, but because we though it couldn't get much worse... wrong. Fast forward to a few years later and it turns out to be the most quoted movie in the house!

So... do the chickens have large talons?

Scott
At least now I know what that Dr. Ronald Chevalier character was for. I was really wondering.
I didn't get all the hype for Napoleon Dynamite. One of the worst movies I have ever seen. I found the movie very boring and wierd, not funny at all.
Obviously, you're not a golfer.
Napoleon Dynamite involves golf in some way? I'll have to check it out... \:\)
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko
Obviously, you're not a golfer.

The Big Lebowski. Now thats a great movie . Lots of great quotes in that one.
I couldn't get into Napoleon Dynamite OR The Big Lebowski. A piece of my soul must have fallen off at some point.
If you also don't like 'Happy Gilmore" then it might be true. ;\)
Happy Gilmore is classic. I eat pieces of sh*t like that for breakfast.
It was hilarious watching Adam Sandler "teeing off" esp on Bob Barker.

Bob to Happy..."I can't believe you're a professional golfer, I think you should be working in the snack bar." \:D
I've only seen one of the three, and I don't think I'd like the other 2. Perhaps I am also missing soul pieces.
Some creature is out there sucking on those pieces like they're lozenges.
Thats what happens when you play with snakes.
 Originally Posted By: CV
Happy Gilmore is classic. I eat pieces of sh*t like that for breakfast.

Lucky you like that one. Otherwise, I would have ratted on you to the RCMP and you would never be allowed in Canada again.... ;\)
© Axiom Message Boards