Axiom Home Page
Posted By: grunt What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 10:59 AM
Just thought I’d post this for anyone who might want to vote:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=623237&highlight=axiom#post623237
Posted By: Worfzara Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 06:57 PM
Yahoo, Axiom is winning!!!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 07:25 PM
I imagine we're kind of stuffing the ballot box a bit... I normally don't go to audioholics. They have irrational hatreds of things I like.
Posted By: Murph Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 07:33 PM
I don't think many of us go to audiohaulics so I doubt we are stuffing, but who knows.... I went and looked but I'm not going to even create a login name to vote.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 07:38 PM
You don't need a login name to vote.
Posted By: grunt Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 07:39 PM
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
I imagine we're kind of stuffing the ballot box a bit... I normally don't go to audioholics. They have irrational hatreds of things I like.

Then you must really love AVS. ;\)
Posted By: Ken.C Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 07:40 PM
Yeah, I never go to AVS.
Posted By: grunt Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 07:42 PM
In fairness I “discovered” Axiom through one Audioholics recommended systems otherwise I would never had heard of them.
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 07:59 PM
Indeed, it was Audioholics which led me here too. But that was when Audioholics was good. (Before they opened their store.) \:\)
Posted By: chesseroo Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 08:06 PM
 Originally Posted By: Murph
I don't think many of us go to audiohaulics so I doubt we are stuffing, but who knows.... I went and looked but I'm not going to even create a login name to vote.

Well there is a link from the Axiom forums to the vote page.
Give it time.

Some people might also be interpreting the question wrong thinking they have to pick from that list. The 'other' category seems kind of lost at the end but clearly it is the #2 leader b/c there are SO MANY other brands beyond those listed.
I would guess that this option will eventually win out.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 09:55 PM
 Originally Posted By: ClubNeon
Indeed, it was Audioholics which led me here too. But that was when Audioholics was good. (Before they opened their store.) \:\)

Ditto Chris exactly.
Posted By: RickF Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/15/09 10:27 PM
I used to frequent Audioholics a lot but haven't been there in a long time, what store are you guys talking about?
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/16/09 12:35 AM
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson

Ditto Chris exactly.
Ditto
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/16/09 02:06 AM
 Originally Posted By: RickF
I used to frequent Audioholics a lot but haven't been there in a long time, what store are you guys talking about?

here yah go http://store.audioholics.com/
Posted By: RickF Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/16/09 03:28 AM
Thanks Wayne ... I've always had the Audioholics main forum page bookmarked and never noticed or looked at their home page, I didn't know they had a store. Learn something new everyday!
Posted By: Murph Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/16/09 10:53 AM
I must issue an apology to Audioholics. I was actually thinking about AVS when I made my earlier statement. Although I rarely look at either anymore unless I'm very bored. Hey maybe I'll go vote. Doing it once isn't stuffing, it's actually voting. \:\)
Posted By: Ascension Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/16/09 08:22 PM
 Originally Posted By: wheelz999

Ditto Chris exactly.
Ditto

Same here.
Posted By: Chevy Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/16/09 10:54 PM
\:\) euh.... for now on, JBL (L & LX series) is my favorite brand...but don't get upset, it's only because i haven't get a chance to listen Axiom yet!!! .... Soon, JC will give me that oportunity.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/16/09 11:29 PM
 Quote:
Soon, JC will give me that oportunity.

What? Did you pray for Axioms?
Posted By: SRoode Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/17/09 01:58 AM
 Quote:
Soon, JC will give me that oportunity.

What? Did you pray for Axioms?

Classic! \:\)
Posted By: RickF Re: What's your Favorite Speaker Brand? - 09/17/09 08:58 AM
The Power of Prayer
© Axiom Message Boards