Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Argon Invisible Shield - 10/05/09 04:54 PM
I wondered if any of you have seen this product http://www.zagg.com ? My daughter has covered both her MacBook and her IPOD Touch and I can say that it works as advertised. This stuff was designed for the military to protect helicopter blades. I am going to order for my IPOD, camera and GPS.....just thought I would pass this along. (Deleted comment about not knowing how to attach a link )
Posted By: fredk Re: Invisible Shield - 10/05/09 05:31 PM
Hmmm... I wonder how this stuff would work on large touch screen industrial computers we use on the shop floor. People get the bright idea that they can use metal parts as an extension of their hands when manipulating the touch screen.
Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: Invisible Shield - 10/05/09 06:08 PM
I use similar stuff on some products. I don't use anything on the iPhone 3G, I find that the screen looks/works better w/o it.

But I do use them on my Kindle 2, Treos (in the past), Nintendo DS and anything where a stylus rubs across the screen.
Posted By: Argon Re: Invisible Shield - 10/05/09 11:05 PM
I sent this link to a coworker. He was afraid to open it at work so he sent it to his home e-mail. He thought it was for rolling papers?
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Invisible Shield - 10/05/09 11:49 PM
I use the official iphone screen cover that is sold at the ATT store... about 10 bucks for 3 sheets... not sure how it compares to this stuff but it works well.
Posted By: Avi Deshpande Re: Invisible Shield - 10/07/09 06:48 PM
I have had this on my iphone for 2 years now..no tear and the phone is without a scratch.

I removed it and sold the 2G and now have it on the 3G too. They run a special and give 50% off. Also saw a shop in the Mall.
I highly recommend it

--Avi
Posted By: Argon Re: Invisible Shield - 10/08/09 05:09 PM
Apparently, you can get the invisishield for devices like an IPOD in full body coat or just screen cover. I orderd screen covers for both my daughter's ITouches, my IPOD, my digital camera and my GPS. Should be here anyday. I understand that they are also removable......Rob
© Axiom Message Boards