Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ya_basta Giving away my Zalman CPU cooler - 11/22/09 08:30 PM
Does anyone have any use for a Zalm00 9500 (the one with blue LED's)? I have no use for it now that I have my Megahalems. It's in perfect working condition (at least was when the tech removed it \:\) ), should have all the necessary hardware (again, a tech removed it), and was used for about a year.

If anyone's interested, it's yours, just pay shipping and handling.

Cam
Posted By: Zarak Re: Giving away my Zalman CPU cooler - 11/23/09 02:21 AM
I'm thinking I may be able to use it on the new computer I'll be getting soon. Planning on an i7 chip. Does it work with that, or does it need the extra part mentioned on your link?

Any idea what S&H would be to PA?
Posted By: fredk Re: Giving away my Zalman CPU cooler - 11/23/09 03:39 AM
Hey Cam. I'm need to replace the stock fan in my surfing pc because its ungodly noisy. How quiet if the Zalman? S&H shouldn't be much because I'm so close to you.

Oooh! Oooh! I'll pay double for the 'handling' if Teri handles it.
Posted By: Murph Re: Giving away my Zalman CPU cooler - 11/23/09 01:00 PM
I like the cool factor but my current cooler is doing it's job. Nice of you to give it away though.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Giving away my Zalman CPU cooler - 11/23/09 03:00 PM
Zarak, it says on the link that it is compatible with an I7, but I was using it with a quad core, so you would need the extra bracket to support that processor. As far as shipping and handling goes, I could get a quote for you if you are still interested (you were the first to reply). I'll give it a couple days to wait for your reply, and if I don't hear from you, I'll give it to Fred.

Fred, I was very happy with the cooler and didn't find it loud at all. Unfortunately Teri can't deliver it for you, as she is traveling in Thailand for a couple months \:\) .
Posted By: Zarak Re: Giving away my Zalman CPU cooler - 11/24/09 03:24 AM
Go ahead and take it Fred. While I might have a use for it, I don't even have the computer yet. If you have a use for it now, it's yours.

Thanks for the offer though wheelz.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Giving away my Zalman CPU cooler - 11/24/09 06:37 PM
No worries man. Fred, let me know if you want it, and you can PM me your address.
© Axiom Message Boards