Axiom Home Page
Posted By: fredk Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 11/27/09 03:33 PM
Has anyone bought season 4? Are all the episodes included in the retail version??

I started renting season 4 but they skip episodes all over the place and it really ruins the continuity.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 11/27/09 04:06 PM
I have the "all seasons" BD edition. There are many retail versions: there is a 4.0/4.5 DVD edition and I think there is a 4.0 BD edition with both 4.0/4.5 and there is the global one. Do you have a more specific question?
Posted By: fredk Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 11/27/09 04:55 PM
Is there a version tha has all episodes?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 11/27/09 04:58 PM
It has all the episodes, but they did do a weird cataloging with the season 1, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5 and then they have some movies Razor, The Plan, Caprica, did I miss any?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 11/27/09 04:59 PM
The complete series

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddet...M2166529&catid=
Posted By: fredk Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 11/27/09 05:00 PM
???
Which one?

The rental version (seaons 4 and 4.5) had episodes missing. I checked against an online list.

Am I correct in guessing that there are multiple release versions?
Posted By: fredk Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 11/27/09 05:03 PM
 Originally Posted By: jakewash
The complete series

Gah!! $210 is a little steep just to watch season 4. I guess watching pirated copies may be the route to go.

Sigh. I would be quite happy to legally rent IF they what they offered was coplete.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 11/27/09 05:05 PM
Which episodes are missing?
Posted By: fredk Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 11/27/09 05:15 PM
I didn't write them down.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 11/27/09 06:20 PM
I would think the rentals are the same ones as retail, they usually sell off the extra copies once the big rush for first time rentals dies down, very odd.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 11/28/09 01:42 PM
This link points to DVD, not Blu-Ray.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 12/01/09 05:29 AM
I haven't run into any missing episodes on the Season 4 DVDs from Netflix. At the very least, the continuity seems strong. I'm on the 4th disc right now.
Posted By: grunt Re: Battle Star Galactica, Season 4 - 12/01/09 06:14 AM
You got me curious Fred because I would hate to start watching and find something missing. Comparing the list of episodes on Netflix and wiki for season 4.0 and 4.5 everything matches except Netflix lists the last episode as “Daybreak: Part 3” where Wiki lists it as “Daybreak Part 2. Perhaps it was a double length episode?

Other than that Netflix also lists some extra unrated versions of a couple episodes along with the broadcast version.

Only other thing is the Wiki says there were some Webidodes that also pertain to this part of the timeline. Perhaps these are what seems to be missing.

The other most likely thing is that they just sent them to you out of order or one shipped and got returned to them w/o ever reaching you. I’ve had that happen a few times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Battlestar_Galactica_(2004_TV_series)_episodes#Season_4
© Axiom Message Boards