Axiom Home Page
Posted By: terzaghi And I thought we had Heavy Posters here... - 12/06/09 02:39 PM
I just joined the Dave Matthews Band official fan club in October. Hopped onto the forums yesterday and noticed a couple of posters in the 20-30,000 post range that didn't become members until 2005.

Makes us look like amateurs.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: And I thought we had Heavy Posters here... - 12/06/09 04:36 PM
We're working on it, we're working on it...
Holy smokes! Do those people have jobs?

LOL! Those fans are rabid!
Cue Larry's signature.
Larry, where are you?? I can't remember your sig!!
Posted By: RickF Re: And I thought we had Heavy Posters here... - 12/06/09 04:52 PM
I go to a Magazine's fishing forum that has a lot of 30k+ posters, and I do mean a lot. I have been a member since '07 with probably 1,500 or 1,600 post and feel like a newbie, although I've subscribed to the printed magazine since the early eighties.
"Life: Balance, Choices and Timing"

I've always really like that Larryism.

Point being, I don't think you can have a very balanced life if you post 20 times a day about Dave Matthews.
Posted By: RickF Re: And I thought we had Heavy Posters here... - 12/06/09 05:03 PM
Don't know that I could come up with 20 lifetime post about Dave Matthews.

19 to go.
Ah, thanks, Tom. That is a good sig and thought provoker.

And, Rick, LOL! \:D
Posted By: CV Re: And I thought we had Heavy Posters here... - 12/06/09 06:42 PM
I wonder if, as a joke to himself, Dave Matthews himself registers under different pseudonyms, posts diatribes against himself, the moderators don't put up with it, and he becomes Dave Matthews Banned.
Great stuff CV as usual!
After a quick glance at the forum member list, the top poster has a whopping 63,583 posts since the board was started on September 2005... an average of 41.21 posts per day!
Posted By: CV Re: And I thought we had Heavy Posters here... - 12/06/09 06:56 PM
Holy GrooGrux, is there really that much to say about the guy? I mean, he's no Regina.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: And I thought we had Heavy Posters here... - 12/06/09 07:05 PM
Wow. That's pretty incredible. It's taken Peter and I waaaay longer than that to get to >12000.
I'm averaging only two and a half posts a day (this is one of those half-posts by the way).
 Originally Posted By: CV
I wonder if, as a joke to himself, Dave Matthews himself registers under different pseudonyms, posts diatribes against himself, the moderators don't put up with it, and he becomes Dave Matthews Banned.

Classic!
Posted By: LT61 Re: And I thought we had Heavy Posters here... - 12/06/09 11:09 PM
 Quote:
I've always really like that Larryism.

Thanks Tom. I have others, but....that one pretty much sums it all up for me.

Quote:
Larry, where are you?? I can't remember your sig!!

I've been too busy trying NOT to be one of those guys. ;\)
\:D
Posted By: Murph Re: And I thought we had Heavy Posters here... - 12/07/09 12:37 PM
 Originally Posted By: CV

NICE ONE!
© Axiom Message Boards