Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ya_basta Must see work out machine!! - 01/05/10 09:14 PM
For women

The men's infomercial is even better!

I say the most likely Axiomite to order one is Charles \:D \:D \:D JK.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Must see work out machine!! - 01/06/10 12:27 AM
Yeah I saw this on TV the other day... I am sure that it doesn't work worth crap!
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Must see work out machine!! - 01/06/10 12:38 AM
I think it's pretty funny. Is foresight in advertising all but lost these days?
Posted By: CV Re: Must see work out machine!! - 01/06/10 04:18 AM
 Originally Posted By: wheelz999

Hey!

Nah, I don't like the idea of it doing the shaking for me. I just need to get a couple of those LED shake flashlights.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Must see work out machine!! - 01/06/10 06:09 AM
I've Seen the shake lights before and it Seems like they work pretty good. I got a wind up flash light for Christmas and it works good as well. It is bit super bright but is handy for a quick light and u never need to worry about batteries.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Must see work out machine!! - 01/08/10 09:27 PM
Speaking of not needing batteries, here are two of my prized possessions-both run on kinetic electricity. Unfortunately the pictures don't do them justice, the CFL light bulb is giving off a yellow hue, and some are slightly out of focus.

Here's my first "nice" watch - it's a Seiko Kinetic Arctura Chronograph-

[img][/img]

And my most recent addition (purchased it a couple weeks ago), my Seiko Velatura Kinetic Direct Drive Watch -

I absolutely love my new Velatura. The Direct Drive function is particularly neat, allowing you to manually charge the watch using the crown, but it also runs on kinetic electricity. The hand on the left side of the watch indicates how much power you've generated/how much power the watch has in reserve (gauged in hours-days-weeks and then one month).

Are there any other "watch guys" around? Mine definitely aren't Rolex or anything too special (cost enough for me), but I particularly like the technology along with a look.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Must see work out machine!! - 01/08/10 10:00 PM
I don't often call equipment handsome, but Velatura certainly is. Nice!
Posted By: Zimm Re: Must see work out machine!! - 01/08/10 10:10 PM
 Originally Posted By: wheelz999
For women

The men's infomercial is even better!

I don't even know what to say about that product. I assume it was developed after much research in San Francisco or New Orleans during...
never mind, I'm not going to touch [wrong word] that product on such a nice family friendly forum.

Butt, it reminds me of this gem.
© Axiom Message Boards