Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jakewash Disney DVD - BR Upgrade - 01/05/10 10:09 PM
Not sure if this was ever brought up:

https://disneyupgradetoblu.com/blu_ray/index.html
Posted By: CV Re: Disney DVD - BR Upgrade - 01/06/10 04:23 AM
I don't think it was. Way to go.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Disney DVD - BR Upgrade - 01/06/10 07:25 AM
I still haven't decided if I am going to use this or not, but thought someone out there might benefit. \:\)

I stumbled across it looking for coloring pages for son \:\)
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: Disney DVD - BR Upgrade - 01/06/10 08:21 AM
From what I understand, you get to keep your DVD, just have to send in the PoP, and they send you a coupon for $8 off the BD. Why not go for it? Especially since Disney BDs come with DVDs in many cases.
Posted By: grunt Re: Disney DVD - BR Upgrade - 01/06/10 08:30 AM
I’ve watch more Disney Blu-rays than any other maker and they are consistently some of the best I’ve seen and heard if that makes a difference.
Posted By: a401classic Re: Disney DVD - BR Upgrade - 01/06/10 01:16 PM
Unfortunately, we usually toss the case and put the disc in one of 3 large Case Logic binders - each holds hundreds of DVD's in the space of about 20 cases. Plus we lost ~200 DVD's and CD's when Katrina hit. This is actually what prompted the CaseLogic solution. When we evacuate because of a hurricane, we just pull the 3 binders and we have our entire CD and DVD collection (CD's, Kids Movies, Mom&Dad's Movies - I almost put Adult Movies, but thought better of it).

Scott
Posted By: Adrian Re: Disney DVD - BR Upgrade - 01/06/10 08:13 PM
It would be real nice if some of the other companies like Universal or Fox upgrade DVDs to BRs.
© Axiom Message Boards