Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ya_basta Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/11/10 03:32 PM
Teri is in another modeling competition and needs all of our help again. You have to create a login and password this time, just make sure you put a checkmark in the " just want to vote" selection at the top, and you won't have to put in your personal information.

The majority of you know how she is a good friend and also my caregiver. For those who don't already know, I'm physically handicapped, and Teri has been caring for me for 2 + years now. She is extremely caring and always has my best interests at hand. So aside from being attractive, she also has a conscience and a drive to assist those who are less fortunate (not including myself).

You guys are awesome, and I know she would really appreciate it. I'm doing this on my own as she doesn't have a sweet clue. She does have her own profile on the forum, so I'll make sure she tries to pop in and say hello to you guys while the competition is going. Maybe she'll have some more pictures to add also \:\) .

Vote for Teri!

Thanks guys,
Cam
Posted By: Murph Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/11/10 04:07 PM
We have to go look at pictures of Terri again? Well, I suppose so. The things I have to force myself to do around here!
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/11/10 04:53 PM
Done, currently 4 votes, rank 642, you can vote once per day but I know people here can be very inventive about the democratic process so lets get those numbers going.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/11/10 11:34 PM
Okey dokey! Vote cast.

Good luck, Teri!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/12/10 03:21 AM
Ah geez i have no words for the third photo of this one
http://www.exploremodeling.com/Contest/Savvy/29575/danielle_derosier.aspx
Posted By: CV Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/12/10 06:11 AM
Bear-naked?
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/12/10 11:48 AM
now 8/492, where is everybody?
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/12/10 11:49 AM
Chess, my caregiver just cleaned up my vomit. I feel better now though!
Posted By: medic8r Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/12/10 02:45 PM
The original BearNaked Lady. CV for the win!
Posted By: cb919 Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/12/10 02:57 PM
Daily vote is in Cam.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/12/10 03:56 PM
Someone had work done... (that last link of Cam's)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/12/10 06:41 PM
No, I think those rocks are real.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/12/10 09:10 PM
Bags of sand.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/12/10 09:33 PM
HEHEHE. Baggage that I don't mind at all.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/13/10 02:25 AM
Those airbags aren't up to code.
Not big enough to save oneself from imminent danger in a vehicular accident.
Min. size req. is 22" x 12".
Posted By: LT61 Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/13/10 05:27 AM
Did she hear anything from the last contest? She did rather well, I thought.
Posted By: LT61 Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/13/10 05:30 AM
 Quote:
Ah geez i have no words for the third photo of this one

I think she said (and spelled) it best: "There is bueaty in everyone".
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/13/10 12:42 PM
As far as I know she didn't because I told her that you guys would like to know; I'll ask her again.

Thanks for the votes guys.
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/13/10 01:09 PM
13/394
Posted By: tnorthey Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/13/10 11:13 PM
hey guys! Thanks for putting up the link again Cam, I really appreciate the support. The first contest went pretty well and I got the opportunity to talk to a few different casting agents who came across my information in the top ten. Unfortunately I didn't make the final cut but the girls who did were very deserving (in my opinion.) Right now I'm saving up to go back to Thailand and volunteer with the kids that I stayed with in Chiang Mai (with the Children's Shelter Foundation), so if I do win any money through this, I plan on donating the money to the foundation. Again, thanks for all the support and for putting up with cam and all his shenanigans :P I'm sure there will be more pics coming soon haha.
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Hey guys, please support Teri again! - 03/15/10 01:31 PM
20/338
© Axiom Message Boards