Axiom Home Page
My youngest daughter was Yoshi's Island for the Nintendo DS REALLY badly, so I've been hunting for it. Not sure if I trust the ones from Hong Kong on eBay that are less than $20 "brand new" shipped to the US. There are so many knock-off from HK that I don't trust it. People in the US are selling used ones for $50-$90 each depending on quality of the booklet (if it is included).

Anyway, I found out that a local GameStop has the game for $29, but no booklet. Does anyone know if you can download Nintendo DS game manuals online? I could then just print it out in color and at least have something for her besides just the cartridge.

Thanks everyone!
I found it available for purchase from Nintendo here, but at $16.95, it seems ridiculous. Kinda sucks since they offer other manuals for free.

Aaannd I just found a free download here:
http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.4989
Sweet! I probably would have found something, but I needed to know before I left work today and work blocks a lot of searching. The download link wasn't locked down though. :-)
Thanks!
Oh, and that $16.95 thing is the players guide, and not just the little booklet that comes with the game, thus the price...
The quality of those free download ones right from Nintendo are really nice though. Too bad they didn't have the Yoshi's Island one.
Another great place is gamefaqs.com. You can find walkthroughs and instructions for all kinds of games. Not that I get stuck and have to go there for help...
© Axiom Message Boards