Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SRoode Springtime In Indy - 05/16/10 01:17 AM
Has nothing to do with sound, but I wanted to share some pictures of our trees and flowers as summer approaches.

This is our Flowering Pear. We took the picture about a month ago, and it is so nice to have color early.

This is one of our Redbuds. It's a nice vibrant pink, and again was taken about a month ago (the trees bloom first).

Next was taken today by my wonderful wife. A nice patch of roses waiting to climb up the pergola (grand finale in the backgroud).

And. the grand finale. I don't know the exact name of this breed, but it's a Mandarin Honeysuckle. We have them climbing up two of our pergola posts. Last year they did nothing... This year, is amazing!

Happy Spring!
Posted By: CV Re: Springtime In Indy - 05/16/10 01:23 AM
Every new picture of your homestead turns me green. Lovely vegetation!
Posted By: michael_d Re: Springtime In Indy - 05/16/10 02:04 AM
Dear Steve, you suck.

just kiddin, I like purdy trees and nice yards and am jealous. Mine's covered in snow 8 months a year and can't do much with it.

Come to think about it, between your lovely home, way cool HT and your yard, you really suck.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Springtime In Indy - 05/16/10 03:20 AM
My sentiments exactly, Mike. \:\)

Lovely flora there, Steve. \:\)
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Springtime In Indy - 05/16/10 04:21 PM
Wow, Steve, that looks fantastic!! You have a beautiful yard. Having blooming foliage like that really makes for a pleasing view.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Springtime In Indy - 05/17/10 03:37 PM
I am in total agreement with Michael, You suck Steve ;\)

The trees here are just getting leaves on them, the buds have just popped and I have yet to see any flowers. I can still see snow on the ground from our last snow storm a couple weeks back. although we have seen some 20 + deg. weather this past weekend \:\)

You Pear tree looks beautiful, it would make for a great painting.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Springtime In Indy - 05/17/10 03:55 PM
Steve, you apparently have an awesome life. Hope you are savoring each day.

And, well, you suck.
Posted By: Argon Re: Springtime In Indy - 05/17/10 04:51 PM
You guys should move down here. I love it.
Posted By: fredk Re: Springtime In Indy - 05/17/10 10:53 PM
 Originally Posted By: Argon

And give up on snowball fights and 4 wheel sliding (otherwise known as winter driving), are you kidding??
Posted By: Glitchy Re: Springtime In Indy - 05/17/10 11:33 PM
 Originally Posted By: Argon

In total agreement about NC!
© Axiom Message Boards