Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Anonymous Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 04:28 AM
It's a long weekend coming up for Canucks, so happy Victoria Day to all. I just got "The Email" from Noreen, and if my shipment arrives on Friday then this long weekend will be very VERY good indeed. ;\)

The wait has been agonizing, and frequenting the forums here just makes it worse, so I've been staying away recently. But now...so close...I can hardy contain my excitement \:\)
Posted By: Adrian Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 04:19 PM
Happy VD to you too, nut!

Err, let me rephrase that....
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 06:49 PM
First long weekend of the "summer", party and plant your garden.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 07:30 PM
Here's hoping the Purolator guys got your stuff to you today and Happy Victoria day to you too.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 09:06 PM
 Originally Posted By: Adrian
Happy VD to you too, nut!

Err, let me rephrase that....

LOL, I didn't get that until the third read.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 09:12 PM
 Originally Posted By: jakewash
Here's hoping the Purolator guys got your stuff to you today and Happy Victoria day to you too.

Thanks! I did get a call from my wife and she said we got some boxes from that Axiom company, and some of them are B I G.

I don't know how the Purolator guy did it alone, but apparently he managed to unload the EP800 by sliding it off the truck onto the ground and then pushed it to my door. Hope it didn't get damaged. I'll need to recruit some muscle to help me get it down into my basement tonight.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 09:14 PM
RH stands for Richmond Hill? If I still lived in Markham I would have helped you......load the EP800 into my truck.....
Posted By: jakewash Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 09:21 PM
All the Purolator trucks should have a dolly in them to move big objects like the EP800, but if he was carefull it shouldn't be damaged at all as Axiom does a reasonable job of protecting what is inside the boxes.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 09:23 PM
Happy Victoria Day to my neighbors!
Posted By: CatBrat Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 09:31 PM
Who's Vicky?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 09:36 PM
Queen Vicky to you sir. ;\)
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 10:50 PM
Geez, and I was thinking Victoria's SECRET Day. Imagine my disappointment.
Posted By: fredk Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/21/10 10:51 PM
Vicky? Some chick who was into fancy jewelry royal decrees and Coke (the real thing!!). We like to party in her memory.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/22/10 04:49 PM
 Originally Posted By: Adrian
RH stands for Richmond Hill? If I still lived in Markham I would have helped you......load the EP800 into my truck.....

Yes, more specifically Oak Ridges. Thanks for the offer \:\) I managed to move it myself using a dolly.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Happy Victoria Day! - 05/22/10 04:52 PM
 Originally Posted By: jakewash
All the Purolator trucks should have a dolly in them to move big objects like the EP800, but if he was carefull it shouldn't be damaged at all as Axiom does a reasonable job of protecting what is inside the boxes.

You'd think they'd have a dolly. Oh well, given the size of the boxes I'm sure there's enough protection.
© Axiom Message Boards