Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SirQuack Star Wars in Concert!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah... - 07/02/10 10:48 PM
I am taking my oldest boy Monday night at Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, should be awesome!!!!!

Star Wars in Concert
Just missed out on tix when they came thru New Orleans. Hope you have a great time. Nothing like a live orchestra.

Scott
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Star Wars in Concert!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah... - 07/03/10 08:00 PM
My friend went when it passed through Toronto. He said it was very impressive smile
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Star Wars in Concert!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah... - 07/06/10 02:26 AM
LUCKY!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Star Wars in Concert!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah... - 07/06/10 04:02 AM
Just got back a little bit ago. WoW! it was awesome. I would say if it passes through your town this year, it is a must. The Orchestra was fabulous, and suprise guest Anthony Daniels (C3PO) told the story between each movement.
It's coming here in a couple of weeks, but it's midweek and my nephew can't be borrowed!
Posted By: Murph Re: Star Wars in Concert!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah... - 07/12/10 01:00 PM
Originally Posted By: sirquack
Just got back a little bit ago. WoW! it was awesome. I would say if it passes through your town this year, it is a must. The Orchestra was fabulous, and surprise guest Anthony Daniels (C3PO) told the story between each movement.

Surprise guest? I understood he was the regular host for the tour?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Star Wars in Concert!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah... - 07/12/10 04:39 PM
That was my understanding as well Murph.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Star Wars in Concert!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah... - 07/12/10 04:44 PM
yes, that is the way he was introduced. Most of the audience had no idea, now you guys have blown it.
Posted By: Murph Re: Star Wars in Concert!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah... - 07/12/10 05:44 PM
Sorry, but C3P0 would have demanded accuracy. Were not a bunch of whimsical R2 units around here you know! grin
© Axiom Message Boards