Axiom Home Page
Some genius decided to slow down the Justin Bieber hit song U Smile by 800% without affecting the song's pitch. The result is an amazingly spacey, atmospheric ambient piece.

http://soundcloud.com/shamantis/j-biebz-u-smile-800-slower

Worth a listen.
Awesome! I'll have to do that for my website audio! wink
That IS pretty cool. At 12 bucks for a Bieber CD, that's a bargain....I can slow it down by 800% and get like, 8 hrs of awesome ethereal music.
..and of course there's controversy:

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/08/17/justin-bieber-slow-u-smile/
This should not be hard to figure out. Drop the MP3 of either one into a sound editor, and either speed it up 800% or slow it down 800%, respectively. C'mon, people...
Too lazy + don't really care! laugh
Gotta agree with Spoiler.

I've been editing audio all morning and don't even need to open any new programs. And I'm STILL not going to bother! smile
Admit it. Your new computer simply can't handle it.
Well, it's no "Neon" but it's doing OK! smile

And no, I won't be taunted into it! smile
Heck, I said it would be easy, but I don't care enough to do it, either. I'm just saying that maybe MTV should...
Welcome to the Justin Bieber Apathy Club.

We never cared to elect a President.
Who is Justin Bieber anyway? confused

<back to boogie chillen' with Mr. John Lee Hooker (RIP) cool>
Better you don't know Rick. Better you don't know.....
Don't get me started on how much I can't stand this kid! But, I DO like this slowed down song!
Soooo you kind alike him then?
Originally Posted By: Murph
Soooo you kind alike him then?

Only when he's unrecognizable. grin
I can't stand him either but I do give him credit for his recent use of combining his popularity and technology to gain revenge on some kid who allegedly hacked his Twitter account.

When he regained control, he published the hacker's cell number as his own in a tweet inviting all 4.5 million of his online fans to call or text him a message, thus making the hackers cell totally inoperable from receiving a constant barrage of text messages from Beiber fans.

Can't stand to hear him or see his barbie doll appearance but I will admit, that was pretty funny.
© Axiom Message Boards