Axiom Home Page
Star Wars On BR
OK who's biting, I know I'll have to for the kids.
Only the remasters. Fugget it.
No dice! That means I would have to sit through episodes I, II and III all over again to get my money's worth. eek
Don't forget that money-loving George is working on 3Difying all the movies too. We'll probably see those about 2015.
Cool. Now I should be able to buy the DVDs really cheap wink
I will most likely buy them or at the very least ask for them as gifts.
I'm not getting rid of my VHS versions no matter how much you twist my arms.
I'm buying!
Me too!

I have the VHS special edition which I am also keeping along with my original PS One games and original (still working) Intellivision system! (I don't know how that's relevant but I was feeling nostalgic)

I did not get around to purchasing the DVD versions so I'll just jump on the BR bandwagon.
Intellivision rocks, now where did I put mine? hmmm
I skipped over the DVD versions as well. I had the original trilogy on VHS, and then the special editions on VHS. I have since gotten rid of both because I haven't had a VHS player in a while, but knew that I didn't want to buy again until I could have the whole series in HD. I won't jump on them right away unless the price is right, unlike the LOTR extended editions (whenever they come out). Those I will get right away.
I didn’t have them on VHS except for “Phantom Menace” so when I saw the DVDs on sale for $6 each I went ahead and got all of them. They look pretty good even on the big screen and sound excellent too.

I will get the BD versions but will likely also wait to see if the price drops from what ever they end up originally asking. I can’t see ever getting the pseudo 3D versions if that happens.
IV remains top on my list of movies that had the most impact on me at the time, so I can't see how I'll resist it. I might even buy V and VI if you can purchase them separately. I to III remain as high impact movies as well. Unfortunately, the nature of the impact was disappointment. This actually gives me a good idea for a poll thread though.
I thought II was the best of them all. V was pretty lame.

Wait, I thought we were talking Star Trek. Nevermind.
KAAAHHHHHHNNNNNN!
Paaaaadmeee!

Um. Just doesn't really add up. One thing I will say, whining is clearly an inherited trait in that family.
I'll buy them. I must be a minority around here, but I actually liked all the films, including the remastered ones. I liked the remastered ones the best.
Glad to see I am not the only one on this forum that will be buying them. smile
Not only will I be buying them, but I will be wearing my Princess Leia slave outfit when I go to make the purchase.
Just remember, choking out the fat guy behind the video counter with your chain is a felony, no matter how much they are charging.
© Axiom Message Boards