Axiom Home Page
Posted By: terzaghi Netflix for iphone - 09/19/10 03:19 AM
Netflix app was released a few weeks ago and u can watch movies from your instant queue on your iPhone. Works for me on 3G too! Check it out.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/19/10 04:07 AM
when is the Android version? grin
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/19/10 04:18 AM
Eh, when Google gets around to allowing it in the store after stripping out features that compete with one of their core businesses. Shouldn't be long now... wink

Assuming Verizon agrees to have it available. Of course, it'll only be for 2.3, which will only be available on 2 phones.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/19/10 01:08 PM
Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
when is the Android version? grin

Tom, they'll release it soon, and when they do, it'll be better; it's a common theme smile .
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/20/10 04:41 AM
YOU'RE WRONG, KEN!!! Android is OPEN. Have you forgotten?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/20/10 04:42 AM
I tried watching a movie on my iPhone 3GS. It worked fine, but I won't be watching movies on it. Call me old-fashioned, but I like to use my phone as a phone. Now, pardon me while I go play Angry Birds.
cool
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/20/10 05:37 AM
Originally Posted By: pmbuko
YOU'RE WRONG, KEN!!! Android is OPEN. Have you forgotten?

I think Google forgot. Or maybe Verizon. Wait, they're pretty much the same company now, right?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/20/10 06:43 AM
Googizon? Veroogle?
Posted By: CV Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/20/10 06:49 AM
Those are good sibling character names.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/20/10 12:01 PM
Angry birds is tough... at least some of the levels have taken me SEVERAL attempts
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/20/10 01:40 PM
My Samsung Galaxy S phone looks stunning while playing movies. AND it doesn't drop calls when using my left hand!
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/20/10 05:06 PM
I have had zero problems dropping calls on my iphone4 due to the antenna issue. I usually have a case on it but have made several calls without the case and still no issues.

I did however have an issue with the proximity sensor that caused me to hang up on people with my cheek, mute them, dial 3 way calls, etc. Apple gave me a new phone and now I have no problems at all.
Posted By: Murph Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/20/10 05:13 PM
I bet there was over 20 iPads and maybe a half a dozen iPhones given out as prizes during my conference last week but I couldn't seem to nab one of them.

Ummm, Ok so this has little relevance to Netflix but somebody said the i word so it gave me an exuse to rant. Good thing I had the best weekend ever just days before the conference, otherwise I'd feel bad. wink
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/20/10 05:20 PM
Yeah, the conference I was at a few weeks ago was crazy with iPad giveaways. I didn't try for any of them, since I had one coming at work, but it was nuts.
Posted By: grunt Re: Netflix for iphone - 09/20/10 09:27 PM
Originally Posted By: wheelz999
My Samsung Galaxy S phone looks stunning while playing movies. AND it doesn't drop calls when using my left hand!

The PQ is stunning isn’t it? I was about to pull the trigger on a Droid X when a coworker ordered one and I compared it to another coworkers Galaxy S causing me to drop the Droid X like a hot potato. The coworker sent his back and kept the previous phone he had. So far the Galaxy S has exceeded all expectations and I’m sure I’m not even close to using it’s full potential. Plus I’ve barely even used it as a phone.
© Axiom Message Boards