Axiom Home Page
Posted By: terzaghi Zagg invisishield - 11/04/10 04:06 AM
I had to get a new iphone4 today because the home button wasn't working properly. I had a few littel scratches on the screen of my old phone since I never used a screen protector. I find that the iphone 4 screen scratches much easier then my iphone 3g...

Since I had a brand new phone with no more scratches I decided to stop by the Zagg booth outside of the apple store and get the invisishield installed on the screen. I hope it works as good as they claim.

Check out the iphone 4 scratch test if you haven't seen it already:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDQzCPx_g0c
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: Zagg invisishield - 11/04/10 02:12 PM
I hadn't touched an iPhone until last week. I was surprised to find that the home button is a physical button. I was used to my Motorola Backflip, which like most Android phones has capacitive buttons.
Posted By: Argon Re: Zagg invisishield - 12/09/10 03:48 AM
Haven't been on in a while and just crusin through new (to me) topics....How do you like the Zagg? I have them on my point and shoot and my GPS. It is particularly useful on the point and shoot as I tend to stick it in the same pocket as my car keys.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Zagg invisishield - 12/09/10 12:55 PM
Still liking it a lot. No scratches whatsoever. Definitely will use them again for other products.
Posted By: Argon Re: Zagg invisishield - 12/10/10 03:51 AM
Sweet. My daughter covered her Macbook with one.
© Axiom Message Boards