Axiom Home Page
Posted By: mpyw Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 04:19 AM
http://www.magniwork.com/?hop=hendrarj

anyone prepared to spend $300 for the instruction + material to test it out?
Quote:
It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion.

I'd rather not. But what the heck?
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 04:57 AM
$300 won't violate one of the fundamental tenets of the universe.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 07:18 AM
It say it is on sale/discount right now for $49 then the cost of material which they claim is only $100. Not much outlaw right now. I would still be very apprehensive about doing it.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 11:36 AM
This is tooo funny! Next month, they'll add a wireless power option!
Posted By: tehghost132 Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 01:49 PM
Whenever I see something like this I just follow to old proverb, "If its looks like its too good to be true, it is."

Also, no such thing as perpetual motion.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 03:05 PM
Originally Posted By: tehghost132
Also, no such thing as perpetual motion.

Yep, the earth perpetually spins around it's axis.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 03:15 PM
The earth spins half as fast as it used to and will stop before long... hopefully, it will not stop before my Axiom warranty expires!
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 03:39 PM
True, damn it! It perpetually rotates around the sun though, no smile ?
Posted By: grunt Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 03:46 PM
No actually it won’t Cam. Assuming we understand the lifecycle of stars correctly the Sun will become a red giant engulfing and absorbing the Earth.

As for the slowing caused by tidal effects eventually the Earth’s rotation and Moons orbit will sync up causing one side of the Earth to always face the Moon the way the Moon does with the Earth right now. However, this won’t stop the earth from rotating. And the whole red giant thing will happen long before this anyway.

At least in theory.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 03:55 PM
And the orbit is slowly decaying with each passing million year or so. It's hard to notice with the naked eye, though. wink
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 03:57 PM
Thanks, Dean; very interesting.

This is pretty neat.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 04:00 PM
When it comes to thermodynamics, I know nothing!
Posted By: grunt Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 04:17 PM
Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
And the orbit is slowly decaying with each passing million year or so. It's hard to notice with the naked eye, though. wink

Yes but the whole red giant thing is still going to ruin our day long before that. However, I doubt the human race will survive long enough to see it. shocked
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 04:20 PM
Pessimist! wink
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 04:22 PM
The human race will abolish itself, that's for sure.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 05:06 PM
Originally Posted By: grunt

Yes but the whole red giant thing is still going to ruin our day long before that. However, I doubt the human race will survive long enough to see it. shocked

I'm more concerned right now about the "other" red giant...the Chinese economy.
Posted By: grunt Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 05:31 PM
Originally Posted By: Adrian

I'm more concerned right now about the "other" red giant...the Chinese economy.

The Chinese economy isn’t the real problem it’s the seemingly inevitable internal decay of all “successful” cultures as they always turn inward and protectionist with everyone seeking a bigger piece of the pie for themselves rather than making the pie bigger so everyone benefits. Every society in history has gone through this cycle there is no reason ours should be an exception. The only thing that breaks out of this cycle is social/economic upheaval . . . hence as Jefferson said “I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.” wink
Posted By: grunt Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 05:33 PM
Pessimist! wink

Realist. smirk
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Free Energy /power...does this work? - 11/26/10 05:42 PM
Pessimist! wink

Realist. smirk

I was going to say that smile .
© Axiom Message Boards