Axiom Home Page
The Heater from Van Meter, Iowa, age 92, has recently been moved into hospice as he has been fighting leukemia for the past year, as well as other ailments as of late.

Those that know anything about baseball know who this former Cleveland Indian, and one of the best MLB pitchers ever, was all about.

God Bless you Mr Feller, and thank you for the signed baseball, your unbelievable career, and your 3 years away from MLB to serve in WWII, and still have such a great record.

107.6mpg heat

http://www.bobfellermuseum.org/

Yes, Randy; as an Indians fan, I certainly recognize Bob's greatness. Listened to him discuss the sport numerous times. Remarkable that up until a couple years ago he pitched against the guys attending the Indians Fantasy Camp, and got them out!

God Bless You, Bob.
Yes, understandably, his illness is big news here in Cleveland. He has been a visible, beloved fixture in this town for 70 years.
One of my all-time favorites. Rapid Robert. I always thought he was underrated.

And I want to underscore Randy's point about WWII service. They don't make 'em like that any more.
Years ago, he came to Ernie Shore Field in Winston-Salem, NC. My entire Little League Team attended the WS Red Sox game - got to shake his hand and got autographed pics to boot.
© Axiom Message Boards