Axiom Home Page
Now's your chance! The whole world is watching.
Call CNN to announce your rebellion from that fat ancient cow with those colored rocks on her head!
Do it during the Royal Wedding.

Then to celebrate your newfound freedom, bestow Quebec as a gift to Swaziland.
I'll lead this rebellion smile!

That wench and the "royal" family can suck it!
This is it, Cam!!! This IS YOUR moment!!!!!! Che is calling you, finally! Don't let him down. He's got, like, a crapload of guns. Oh, and we'll just HAVE to do something with your hair!
I'd rather get rid of McGuinty.
Originally Posted By: Adrian

I have no idea where "Mr. Guevara" stands on this, but, quite often, he appears to be more than ready to get rid of somebody. I think it's just a matter of turning him in the desired direction and saying, "Sic 'em, Cam.....Bad man, Cam, bad man!"
Can we revolt down here as well?
frown
Originally Posted By: INANE
frown

What's wrong with Omaha? You have Marlin Perkins and "Wild Kingdom"?
Originally Posted By: BobKay
I have no idea where "Mr. Guevara" stands on this, but, quite often, he appears to be more than ready to get rid of somebody. I think it's just a matter of turning him in the desired direction and saying, "Sic 'em, Cam.....Bad man, Cam, bad man!"

laugh laugh Too funny!

Originally Posted By: Adrian

Are your plans to replace him with another politricktion? If so, our good intentions are lost smile.

Originally Posted By: INANE
frown

Sure can! There's lots to be incensed about.
Originally Posted By: wheelz999
There's lots to be incensed about.

Damn right. I hate patchouli!
Reasons I hate Omaha laugh .
Stat released this Wed. reveals that Canadians are late for work a greater percentage of the time than their American counterparts.

See! I told you your "highways" aren't supposed to have 35 mph speed limits. And if there were more guns per capita, then people would have some incentive to move their sorry asses.

And, if it's not too much trouble to get off your collective chair sometime this year, we need more toothpicks and shingles.
Bob, we'll get right on it except we are going to start exporting finished product not raw materials (I wish) grin
Unfortunately our government collects all sorts of gas tax which ends up in the general coffers therefore we do not have modern highways. Where I live they actually think that is correct to put a traffic light on a major highway! BTW, we do have guns except all the gang members are carrying them and slowly eliminating one another grin
© Axiom Message Boards