Axiom Home Page
Posted By: vassillios So I waited in line for the iPad 2..... - 03/12/11 01:23 PM
....at Tyson's Corner in Virginia, like the big dork that I am. I got off work at 2 (I work right next to the mall) and by the time I got in line I was # 85. by the time they opened the doors there must have been about 400 people in line. The whole experience was pretty cool, met some nice people. Apple even handed out free snacks (chic-fil-a nuggets) and water and other drinks. I'm typing this on my iPad now. Never got the first version, I held out. My only complaint is that they did not increase the screen resolution. Oh well, when they do, I.ll get that one and give this one to my wife.
I am getting one for my wife as a birthday gift this week. She dropped a hint when Apple emailed the iPad2 release.
I want one too and was hoping to get the wifi 64GB at Best Buy. I checked on line and seems they're out of stock as of last night. I can wait, I've spent way too much time in Apple lines already...
Posted By: pmbuko Re: So I waited in line for the iPad 2..... - 03/12/11 09:45 PM
I love my Apple gadgets, don't get me wrong, but the idea of standing in line to get one is just something I'm not interested in. I can wait until supplies are up and have it delivered to me when the circus dies down.
Living in Canada I would have to wait until March 25th however my wife's sister lives in Washington state and will pick one up for me next week. I don't think I would stand in line for this.
Posted By: fredk Re: So I waited in line for the iPad 2..... - 03/13/11 10:18 PM
Originally Posted By: pmbuko
I love my Apple gadgets, ...

I love your Apple gadgets too. Without them what would there be for the Chinese to clone? wink
Posted By: CV Re: So I waited in line for the iPad 2..... - 03/13/11 10:59 PM
I liked his apple peeler.
Originally Posted By: fredk
Originally Posted By: pmbuko
I love my Apple gadgets, ...

I love your Apple gadgets too. Without them what would there be for the Chinese to clone? wink

Monster Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.
Posted By: fredk Re: So I waited in line for the iPad 2..... - 03/14/11 12:31 AM
Originally Posted By: CV
I liked his apple peeler.

What, did they change that darned screw again?
Posted By: INANE Re: So I waited in line for the iPad 2..... - 03/22/11 04:17 AM
http://teamcoco.com/content/apple-employees-can%E2%80%99t-help-gloat-about-new-ipad
© Axiom Message Boards